AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > The Chaos

Notices

Conversation Between The Chaos and Tjaard
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 617
  1. Tjaard
    2011-05-08 11:43
    Tjaard
    This time i bought the speakers on a shop of ebay, hope is good (100% feedback)

Made it, is annoying when other use my nick and i need to add lol

Yes teacher xDD
  2. The Chaos
    2011-05-08 10:31
    The Chaos
    you dealing with bad people ..maybe you will wait till next month

O.k then..first step make account in twitter and then see my User name in my sig ..Just Click Follow
    I'll talk to you tomorrow about the rest ^^
  3. Tjaard
    2011-05-08 03:46
    Tjaard
    Yep, know i'm waiting my new speakers (old like the old monitor xDD)

Here is GMT+1, so from 16:00 here is ok
  4. The Chaos
    2011-05-07 20:24
    The Chaos
    Should i say finally Congrats !! that took a lot of time XD

hehe..you talking to someone who forgot really fast but I'll try to remember ..btw ..evening in your time ? cause I don't know the times difference between us I'm GMT+3 ^^
  5. Tjaard
    2011-05-07 17:01
    Tjaard
    The real is now here. but is full of functions that i never used xDD

Then come monday evening, so I'm there xDD

The stupid guy told me to wait until monday >_> Isn't a good time for use cold water now lol
  6. The Chaos
    2011-05-07 13:05
    The Chaos
    leave understanding the new monitor tv till the real come to you XD
    about the MSN ...I don't go there unless someone tell me to open it ...the reason because I forgot sometimes I have the msn ..I'm using the emails only now >_<

lol...buy new one XD
  7. Tjaard
    2011-05-05 13:44
    Tjaard
    Np, i'm trying to understand how use this new monitor tv this days, for now is enough that isn't broken or with a problem lol

For this i told you "when you're free on msn", choose a day, and you can teach me how you want open it xDD

Today is the water heater turn >_< Now i need to wait the one for repair it too >_> For how much time this unlucky continue T_T
  8. The Chaos
    2011-05-05 11:40
    The Chaos
    sorry the late reply >_>

I'm free always just I been away from msn ...make account there and I'll talk to you from there ^^

Cross over with Gintama ...I haven't seen that yet XD wouldn't be problem for Gintoki saiyuu
  9. Tjaard
    2011-04-30 15:00
    Tjaard
    I like chat here more cause on a thread you need only a specific subject, here is for all, but is pretty much the same lol
    Don't know how use it and never tried, a day when you're free on msn teach me, too lazy this days for search on the net xDD

I order it yesterday, i hope this time isn't a piece of junk lol Nexst are the speakers, almost consumed xDD

The manga is really good and fun, surely i laugh for the crossover with Gintama

I don't mind them for watch a series, but not for save them on dvd
  10. The Chaos
    2011-04-30 13:38
    The Chaos
    there few people like chatting on Thread only and not using the VM >_>
    yep..i had account from last year and I started using it recently ^^ you should try making account there ..its fun

lol..just return it and buy it from someplace else you are really Patient person if i were you I wouldn't leave them alone till I get what I want

Quote:
    Sket is really good, is a Gintama school-life version
    lol that what I told my brother yesterday about the anime XD I'm liking I might read the manga later

I don't mind Horrible sub at all ..I've seen it but that father made his appearance too much in the second season now I'm watching Yumkeui merry from last season and I love it ..still at ep 8 ^^