AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Tom Bombadil

Notices

Conversation Between Tom Bombadil and @GEMC
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. @GEMC
    2012-03-21 03:29
    @GEMC
    then how about using Smart Ocr Lite edition it can help you scan japanese txt of the images in order to have words of the images of the japanese version
  2. Tom Bombadil
    2012-03-21 03:14
    Tom Bombadil
    Hi, GEMC, no I am not reading the Seirei Tsukai no blade dance from google translate. That will be a torture than enjoyment. Rather, I was a contributor of the project at Baka-Tsuki. I have both the Japanese scans and the licensed Chinese translation available. So what I do is to use google translate the Chinese first, and then read the Japanese text and make changes until it is good English. This way, I can focus more on the meaning and sentence structure rather than to come up with a translation for each word. It probably will work better if I use the Japanese text as the source, but only the scans are available, and therefore they are images unfit for google translate.
  3. @GEMC
    2012-03-20 19:45
    @GEMC
    Umm from what I read in your post in Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance you are reading it google translate? is it readable?