AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > shinku no kage

Notices

Conversation Between shinku no kage and Flower
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 67
  1. Flower
    2014-08-25 20:44
    Flower
    Have not seen you in the forums for a while - hope things are okay and it is simply real life demands and pressures insisting on receiving their due (heh - or maybe undue in teeny ways) attention?

Recently familarized myself with the Cinderella Girls finally! Looking forward to the adaptation now - quite curious to see what they are going to do....
  2. Flower
    2014-03-06 13:24
    Flower
    Like the sun indeed. Apt analogy.

Don't pay my carrying on too much attention, btw. Just also happen to be a fan of Yayoi is all and it is nice to go on and on about it with someone in the same boat now and again. ^^
  3. shinku no kage
    2014-03-03 10:24
    shinku no kage
    yeah...

Currently working on a new avy+sig set but for now I feel that Anzu represents my current state pretty well so.lol

Yayoi's smile is just like the sun...and sometimes the sun is just too bright.
  4. Flower
    2014-02-28 16:34
    Flower
    Gah!!!! You changed your avy!!!

*faints*

Oh well. ^^
  5. shinku no kage
    2013-11-01 09:04
    shinku no kage
    LOL, well thanks, it's the same for me, Yayoi's smile is what keeps me going

...though with the new avy size limit I might remake a larger version of it...or maybe one with Yayoi's "motto! motto-!!" part during the live on the final episode while they're singing READY!!CHANGE!!!!
  6. Flower
    2013-10-30 10:39
    Flower
    Just gotta say ... thanks for keeping your ani avy for so long - seeing a cheerful Yayoi always brightens my day. ^^
  7. Flower
    2012-01-03 00:38
    Flower
    For some reason I was listening to this and thought of you. I wonder why?

8. Flower
    2012-01-01 14:11
    Flower
    And a Happy New Year to you as well.

*Goes back to looking for French Toast ingredients*
  9. shinku no kage
    2012-01-01 13:29
    shinku no kage
    Oh...ok?

And let me take this opportunity to say "Happy New Year!"...again.
  10. Flower
    2012-01-01 13:27
    Flower
    Somehow I don't think you have been deprived in some way by not being familiar with it, though - so it's all good I guess.