AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > shinku no kage

Notices

Conversation Between shinku no kage and Echoes
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Echoes
    2012-01-03 17:42
    Echoes
    Hehe. You've got a good point there. But I reckon I'll be hooked and I'll finish it in a day or three once I get started. But you never know. I'm notoriously bad at predicting how much I'll enjoy something.
  2. shinku no kage
    2012-01-03 09:28
    shinku no kage
    Well you should take your time. Hey, watch one ep a week and by the time you're done the second season would be on air. LOL

But yeah, Fate/ZERO is totally awesome...I'll wait til you're done to discuss it.
  3. Echoes
    2012-01-03 02:53
    Echoes
    Ah, alright. You might be in for a treat! It's a marvel of a show, at least in my eyes.

I've actually waited for Fate-Zero to finish so I could watch it at my own pace. I'm probably going to do that in a week or so, very much looking forward to it, I loved the first episode. I'm also one of the (apparently crazy and deviant) people who enjoyed the original FSN anime series as well, so if this is better, I'm sure to enjoy the hell out of it.
  4. shinku no kage
    2012-01-03 01:15
    shinku no kage
    Um...well, I havent watched "Bakemonogatari"...yet.

That aside, yes, we've got more Imai Asami goodness to look forward to this year along with bunch of new anime and second seasons. Personally I'm looking forward to the second season of Fate/ZERO which'll be out in April. Dont know when season 2 of "Tiger&Bunny" will be but I'm looking forward to that as well.
  5. Echoes
    2012-01-03 00:03
    Echoes
    We sure can. At least we've got the Bakemonogatari sequel to look forward to! (Unless you don't like Bakemonogatari, in which case, I apologize from the bottom of my heart.)

Hey man, Asami Imai is more than personalized enough. That woman can act, and sing.
  6. shinku no kage
    2012-01-02 22:23
    shinku no kage
    LOL, work of that level dont come by that often...though we can all hope for it.

...*tries to think of something to say back* Well I hope that this year will bring you more Imai Asami goodness.

Hmm, I wanted to say something more personalized but... More Imai Asami is a plus to all anime/game/music enthusiasts.
  7. Echoes
    2012-01-01 20:43
    Echoes
    And a happy new year to you. I hope you'll have a year filled with Idolmaster-level anime, and Yayoi-level characters. (Or was that an utterance of blasphemy just now?) Regardless, have a good one!
  8. shinku no kage
    2012-01-01 13:38
    shinku no kage
    Just stopping in to say, "Happy New Year~!"

Hope that 2012 will bring good fortune to you
  9. shinku no kage
    2011-11-08 11:18
    shinku no kage
    Haha, thanks.

...thats a wise choice indeed.
  10. Echoes
    2011-11-08 09:31
    Echoes
    Heya Shinku.

Happy to accept your request, you're a funny guy.

And you know what they say. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer!