AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Sephi

Notices

Conversation Between Sephi and Last Sinner
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 44
  1. Last Sinner
    2010-03-29 07:45
    Last Sinner
    I posted the prices of the items that went insanely high in the WoW thread. It was a crazy 24 hours. It was awesome!

Good work on reaching LK. Main problem with LK is phase 3. Make sure ppl switch DPS to Valkyr ASAP and that they move IMMEDIATELY when Defile comes, because Defile only requires one person to be slow to mess up the attempt.

Blackrock has been okay for once actually...*shrug* Used to be crash central, but now it seems okay versus some of the nightmares I've heard.
  2. Sephi
    2010-03-29 06:52
    Sephi
    20k! from GDKP runs? I don't really partake in GDKP runs. The only one i tried was such a fail i cba with it anymore.

My Guild has finally made it to the LK last week as well and we are practicing it now. Just hope we can get some good tries going. Server crashed again last night. But sort of all the realms went down. Wow must be having serious problems with realms going down left and right.
  3. Last Sinner
    2010-03-28 20:14
    Last Sinner
    Good to hear. On my end, Blackrock has been more stable and I made 20k from two ICC runs this weekend. Also managed to score the Hot Streak achievement in Arena in only my 2nd week of doing it.
  4. Sephi
    2010-03-26 17:34
    Sephi
    Yes, it has, even though there are still random disconnects for some people, the overall server performance has been much better and no more crashes either.

Instead, Lightning Blade has been crashing now. But somehow Paragon still managed to kill LK25 HM.
  5. Last Sinner
    2010-03-21 20:03
    Last Sinner
    Has Tarren Mill been any better since Ensidia left?
  6. Sephi
    2010-03-12 04:29
    Sephi
    Character design reminds me of Fruit basket That's all Dunno about the story or so I will look into the other series as well. I have seen scrapped princess, and i quite enjoyed that one

I haven't even seen Sindra/LK yet... Our guild has 2 groups for ICC10. G1 and Group2. G1 is basically the progress group, they just killed LK last thuesday. G2 is sort of a failboat. People signing and not showing up due to it not being a official raid. Gimped group setup due to lack of people and stuff.. meh...

And yea, to many silly mistakes on BQL.
  7. Last Sinner
    2010-03-11 17:28
    Last Sinner
    Interesting comparison...haven't heard that one. Frankly I was more reminded of Ghost in the Shell, since the director of the two GITS: SAC series made Eden of the East.

Bounen no Xamdour is the epitome of awesome in that genre.

Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 is a good series. It isn't fantasy but as a story it was gripping and its characterisation was probably the strongest from last year.

Have you seen Scrapped Princess? That is a MUST if you haven't.

Since you like ARIA, Sora no Woto sounds like a must for you from the January 2010 season.

I finally got into an ICC10. Did Dreamwalker and Sindragosa with ease. Lich King was going fine until people weren't moving out of Defile fast enough in Phase 3. Hopefully it'll be a kill on Monday.

Don't get me started on Blood Queen. -_- Can't people understand the air phase or the middle debuff or biting? Argh. Blackrock has been stable lately, amazing for such a high population server. Hope things get better for you.
  8. Sephi
    2010-03-11 14:15
    Sephi
    Eden of the East reminds me a lot of Fruit basket. Somehow i didn't enjoyed that show ^^

Bounen no Xamdou looks quite interesting Will look into that Thanks.

As for WoW, BQL 3% last night until someone messed it up... And with server lagging/dying at random times raids has really been frustrating lately. Another raid canceled today.
  9. Last Sinner
    2010-03-05 20:28
    Last Sinner
    Well don't force yourself with Bacanno and don't watch Durarara. I personally highly approve of Bounen no Xamdou, Tokyo Magntiude 8.0 and Eden of the East. Watch those 3.
  10. Sephi
    2010-03-05 09:40
    Sephi
    ah yes, work... I have to finish my thesis... and i'm slacking like no tomorrow... Yesterday the server crashed once and we could continue raiding, guess we were lucky that evening. Though my chars were stuck in a instance for 5 hours that afternoon... hope those are the last of TM problems...

As for anime, i saw baccano, was okish... but not as great as expected... Will look into it a bit more... To busy with wow to watch much anyway..