AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Katsu Koneko

Conversation Between Katsu Koneko and Daisu
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. Katsu Koneko
    2015-03-08 06:48
    Katsu Koneko
    We do. QwQ I'm sadly resorting to 4ch now that the thread is closed sobs. I'm slowly working on translating some kataribanashi-hen since i got my physical copies in the mail now.
  2. Daisu
    2015-03-08 05:47
    Well we really need a new higurashi forum. It is sad that this site very unsupportive.
    I am still working on Higurashi projects.
  3. Katsu Koneko
    2015-03-07 16:55
    Katsu Koneko
    Aww, the Higu thread is closed now. QwQ
  4. Daisu
    2014-11-06 14:29

This is video of first chapter. I am working on the idea of three different endings depending if you think it was ghosts, witches or serial killer.
  5. Katsu Koneko
    2014-11-06 04:02
    Katsu Koneko
    Ooh, I love that chapter so much. I need to reread the manga. I never read Utsutsukowashi before, I should... though as you said it is unfinished.

That sounds awesome!
  6. Daisu
    2014-11-06 03:50
    Yes same game, current update has teaser for Before Midnight chapter (different take on Midnight chapter), also first chapter converted to game of Utsutsukowashi chapter (planning to do my own unique take to complete the unfinished manga).

The chapter current working to complete will be the new starting chapter, where Rika must battle clubmembers at various games in effort to save them. I have Rena and Satoko finished and was working on rest but I have teaser of it up soon.
  7. Katsu Koneko
    2014-11-06 03:45
    Katsu Koneko
    Nice! I would love to help with the manga translations, but I can only manage with furigana. sobs. Need to stop hating Kanji so much, haha. Ooooh, can't wait for the Jan playthrough, I've only really seen the punishment cutscenes and the OP of course. Wow, such dedication~ Is this the same game from years ago? O:
  8. Daisu
    2014-11-06 03:31
    Just getting back into the groove of things, doing some manga translation, higurashi jan PSP game playthrough and almost ready for another update to my higurashi game.
  9. Katsu Koneko
    2014-11-05 06:42
    Katsu Koneko
    Hey! Long time no talk Daisu~ How are you?
  10. Katsu Koneko
    2009-12-14 06:08
    Katsu Koneko
    Always glad to see a Keiichi and Rika fan. x3