AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > lovecakecookies

Notices

Conversation Between lovecakecookies and blottyparchment
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 136
  1. blottyparchment
    2009-06-22 04:13
    blottyparchment
    I don't have classes anymore. Instead, I'm supposed to be focusing on my thesis. Summer's over, but it's still hot here. It was raining a few days ago, though. What about you? Oh, Akuma to Love Song volume 5 and 6 raws are already up. Someone linked to those in the akurabu lj community, if you haven't gotten those.
  2. lovecakecookies
    2009-06-22 01:25
    lovecakecookies
    omgg..Blottyyyyyy

how you beenn??

how is summerrr treating you? are you off from school???
  3. blottyparchment
    2009-05-27 07:47
    blottyparchment
    Hey there! I've been away from the internet for a long time because I was out of town. How are you doing? Serenus Dreamers is still doing Akuma to Love Song, but they're going at it slowly. There are already raws for volume 5 and 6.
  4. lovecakecookies
    2009-05-07 20:20
    lovecakecookies
    yeah I know, it is very different that's why I like it.. oh really?
    your summaries really help and thanks again...

I wonder is a group is still doing this series though.. I really want to read it in English..
  5. blottyparchment
    2009-05-04 03:51
    blottyparchment
    Hmm? Typical shoujo? Well, it's not quite the cliche yet. Maria is still your tough chick. I've read volumes 1-6 PROPERLY now (cause I used to skip pages before, lol) and I have to say it's fast becoming my favorite manga over any other.
  6. lovecakecookies
    2009-05-03 19:06
    lovecakecookies
    HOMG.. I LOVE YOU...

before I start reading.. I pray it doesn't turn to typical shojo crap..

and thankkk you
  7. blottyparchment
    2009-05-03 04:00
    blottyparchment
    love, if you want to know what happens in Akurabu, check my lj. I'll be doing summaries. I've done the latest chapter for now.
  8. lovecakecookies
    2009-04-25 22:51
    lovecakecookies
    How is everything going??
    I bet school is killing you!! its killing me hehehe ...I stopped Asian Dramas too!! I will start watching them again in summer though

Anyways... eh, the last PD was not that great I hear.. sigh.. I wonder if they will continue with Code Geass.. ??
  9. blottyparchment
    2009-04-23 02:08
    blottyparchment
    Miss you too!
    No C.C. in PD9, AFAIK. Only the student council members, Villetta, Sayoko, Jeremiah, Gino, Anya, Nunnally, and "Zero" appear. Other than them, they don't really say anything about what happened to the other characters.
  10. lovecakecookies
    2009-02-04 01:51
    lovecakecookies
    sigh
    please I wish I can watch them... in fact I wish I can watch anything!!
    school is kicking my butt!! no TV for me, I barely go online now.. how are things for you?
    I hope better than me!

heheh @ the freya... lol
    but I love em!!!
    and you are the Nina in our community....lolll..you always bring on those Freyass!

oh wait... never mind...