AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Westlo

Conversation Between Westlo and cheesie
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 298
  1. Westlo
    2013-06-16 10:05
    Westlo
    Yep, yep, we called that shit, lmao @ the people who were in denial.

How you doing these days in Africa?
  2. cheesie
    2013-06-09 00:09
    cheesie
    Wincest forever beechwestie! see: Oreimo
  3. cheesie
    2012-11-08 18:25
    cheesie
    C&P From Natsu:

I've resurrected myself just to urge you to read Tower of God, for the sole reason that its magnificence had made a strong impression on me, and I'm ready to declare it an absolute winner due to the way it treated its osanajimi cliche.
  4. cheesie
    2012-10-16 18:09
    cheesie
    Yes, I'm going off to do missionary trips around the east side, pretty much working in a pretty dangerous area. It's a bit of and lol. It's a long, hard decision to make, but when you have dreams in your life, why not pursue it fully, all risks be damned. It's going to be a lot of years down the road, so I reckon it's going to be a turning or breaking point in my life.

And yeah, I'll def keep in touch with all of ya. Beechswamp, beechnatsu, beechseth, beechpeople. :EEEEEEEE

What, Wes, when was this? I vaguely recalled this but I can't remember what I said though, did you mention it fully? We should've just body-slammed you with more love!

Well, I definitely know it's not a coincidence that you turned to IRC that night though: we really do love you to death and you know you could always turn to any of us (and Someone else does too, your back got watched yo! )
  5. Westlo
    2012-10-16 02:41
    Westlo
    I was pretty into the Inaba x Tachi pairing from Kokoko Connect, can't wait for the last 4 episodes that are coming out in March next year or whatever. (TV series 1-13=LN 1-3, OVA 14-17=LN 4)... apart from that nothing much atm.. no real shows to "ship" in....but yeah check out Kokoro Connect.

Leaving Melbourne! and for East Africa as well, that's quite a big change, best of luck in your future adventures over their. And stay in touch ho :EEEEE

P.S - Just in case you got total AWOL... I'll rather say this now... You might not remember but that night I logged into IRC for some godforsaken reason after finding out a good friend of mine had died, since I obviously never brought it up again I never thanked you for that support that night, so thank you.
  6. cheesie
    2012-10-16 02:19
    cheesie
    Beechwes! Do you have any ships that you're foaming over?

Things have been massively crazy these past few weeks, and I'm leaving Melbourne for good, in favor of East Africa!
  7. cheesie
    2012-09-16 23:17
    cheesie
    It was real tough trying to get through all the fanboy panderings! :E I remotely liked Mazusu and yeah, it looks like she'll leading the race though the childhood friend is putting up a real good fight, gotta watch out for that. With that said, it's not something I'd want to follow up on but if the anime does a super good different spin to this, then I might watch.

Of course I have to @ Canvas 2
  8. Westlo
    2012-09-14 03:43
    Westlo
    Can you take a look @ the first few chapters of Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru and give me your predictions for the end pair? I'm fairly confident but I wouldn't mind getting a few "backup" opinions.

Also lol @ your long ass post in the OreNo LN thread, still gotta brag about Canvas 2!
  9. Westlo
    2012-08-16 01:36
    Westlo
    Haven't watched much of anything apart from whatever seems interesting that hits the cinemas. The only anime I've watched from this season is the first 3 episodes of Oda Nobuna no Yabou. Better than it has any right to be.. but I just don't feel like watching much anime lately...

Finally started to read some manga... Yamada-kun is good, read all that is scanned in one hit a few days ago.. much better than Yankee-kun which is from the same mangaka. Ore ga Doutei o Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite is another one I just started, only 3 chapters out. Also Girls of the Wild and Minamoto-kun Monogatari....
  10. cheesie
    2012-08-13 23:05
    cheesie
    All from Season 2!

Go watch it!

Also, what have you been watching? XD I've just finished this anime called Another, utterly unforgettable and I've already erased it from my mind as I type, and about to get onto LoGH. Korean dramas seem to be more of the norm at the moment, it's good for therapy, I tell ya.