AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Westlo

Notices

Conversation Between Westlo and cheesie
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 298
  1. Westlo
    2012-07-31 05:36
    Westlo
    Meant to watch it, read parts of the first four novels since I'm too impatient to read though characters I couldn't care about. Don't even remember your pairing??!! S1 or s2?
  2. cheesie
    2012-07-21 00:48
    cheesie
    This is completely not cut-pasted from beechswamp's vm.

Oh my dear BeechWES, it's been ages, I have much things to tell you, tales more disturbing than the last.

And Game of Thrones, Jaime x Brienne HNNNNNGHHHHH. Oh, trust this show to beat your face with pairings more awesome than you'd think imaginable. (I'm rather bemused to have even entertained the thoughts of Jaqen/Arya, even moreso when I googled them and found hordes who have similar thinking. It's all Tom Wlaschiha's fault, the man played him to utter perfection. It's just too bad this guy's too minor to even be considered a minor character. Let's not even get into Gendry/Arya.)

Do you even watch Game of Thrones?
  3. Westlo
    2012-02-15 05:29
    Westlo
    lol yasu.....
  4. cheesie
    2012-01-20 12:14
    cheesie
    Beechwes!

As a token of friendship, click on this link, and read this manhwa strip carefully from top to bottom. :-D
  5. cheesie
    2011-11-20 16:42
    cheesie
    Btw read God of high school?
  6. cheesie
    2011-11-20 16:38
    cheesie
    Lol *slaps westlo up and down*

Well give credit, the childhood scene works because of the Arusherri dynamic, not the other way around. Plus, you know, when the scene popped up, you can hear the despaired screams of certain Aruran shippers!

I thought you weren't gonna watch it!
  7. Westlo
    2011-11-20 06:47
    Westlo
    Okay I know you're an impostor who has hacked fair maiden cheesie's account! You've done a good job keeping up the act but you slipped up with this post!

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=3390

As if cheesie would give props to an childhood scene ever!
  8. Westlo
    2011-10-22 01:52
    Westlo
    I'll check it out, it better be godlike!
  9. cheesie
    2011-10-18 05:41
    cheesie
    Wes, was fangirling over God of High School manga, go read go read, has the slickest action scenes in color I've seen in a while. Get past chapter 1 and read on, it is just THAT good.

Here's an educational review by a reader:
    Quote:
    If you don't read this, i'll slap you through, inside, and outside your face.
  10. Westlo
    2011-10-08 06:15
    Westlo
    I think I'll wait for the Persona 4 Golden version on the Sony Vita, besides I still need to finish Persona 3 Portable, 35 hours into that!

Persona 3 PSP > Persona 4

*puts on shades*

Deal with it.