AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Westlo

Notices

Conversation Between Westlo and ani_d
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 45
  1. Westlo
    2008-12-19 02:55
    Westlo
    Haha my perfect record is gone thanks to Akane but I guess that happens when you only watch 2 episodes, see pics of "that" dress and follow blogs on a show... but even than lol. I actually like Minato a lot more than Yuuhi and this ending is still lollerskates.

As for Xamdou I watched up to the the ep where he loses his memory, Akiyuki and Nakiami were never going to get going, was never meant to be, RahXephon was more of a triangle than this...

As for VK let me know what you think after you catch up, let's just say Kaname fans make you Ranka fans look sane ^^ Oh and guilty will only finish the first half of the manga...with the second half having just started...
  2. ani_d
    2008-12-15 21:45
    ani_d
    Zero? Bad guy? But he's just moving up in the world lol I'm trying to procrastinate on finishing the manga because I'm planning to watch them all in one go once the final episode airs. I want to see the finale in technicolor so no spoilers!

I'm having a hard time ranting about Xam'd without spoiling anything haha But I also think Nakiami is cool the way she is now. It doesn't have to be Akiyuki really, but it'll be better if she really doesn't end up alone in the end. Haru's side is just filled with obligatory drama, the interesting stuffs are in Tessik Village, Nakiami, and the Hiruko.

And as long as the male lead isn't a normal high school boy with black hair, has no talent whatsoever, and is a wuss, that'll be your typical harem lead. But I guess I'll check out White Album once it airs, if it's not good, I'll hold it against you lol j/k ^_^
  3. Westlo
    2008-12-15 19:52
    Westlo
    Hmmm 13 episodes in and I really don't see anything happening with Nakiami, they have had several chances to shift it in that direction.. but it seems they don't want to do that. Looks like it's going to be Haru all the way which seems about right.. yes yes I know more blasphemy from Westlo XD

Speaking of that I kinda wish they didn't spend so much time on Haru, Furuichi and the general/colonel or whatevers side. Really dragging compared to the Akiyuki, Nakiami, Isshu side. Also personally I think it's better for Nakiami's character that she's not trying to get involved in a romance.
  4. Westlo
    2008-12-13 17:23
    Westlo
    I actually haven't really had the inclination to ship for either of the two girls, at least so far. After 8 episodes it seems like Haru's the only possibility and going by your reply it stays that way. Raigyo made a pretty awesome entrance in episode 8, I like his Xam form and one of my fav vas Fujiwara Keiji plays him.

As for White Album no idea if its good but I'm sure it will be better than something like Akane-Iro As for the guy being a typical harem lead.. aren't they all like that anyway? Guys like the lead from the korean manwha Unbalance X Unbalance are rare....

You keeping up with the VK Manga btw? Which is like one of the rare ones we agree on... if so don't tell me you believe that nonsense those Kaname fans were saying about Zero being the second half bad guy, that makes no sense at all lol
  5. ani_d
    2008-12-13 16:44
    ani_d
    I think Nakiami's more interesting than Haru by a mile, and I would've been more into Xam'd if she was the main 'main' girl. But unfortunately, Nakiami looks like she's reserved to do more altruistic stuff and end up alone. I find IshuuxRaigyo more interesting than HaruxAkiyuki. In fact, I'd rather watch Akiyuki's parents make up than watch HaruxAkiyuki. . -_- Don't tell me you think Haru is better than Nakiami. It's almost a blasphemy. But what's new?

And I heard White Album's main guy is like a typical harem lead. Are you sure it'll be good?
  6. Westlo
    2008-12-13 07:21
    Westlo
    I watched upto 8 now and I don't think your ship is even prepared to leave the harbour at this stage.... anyway viewing the conversation between us I lol'd at this.

Great, you're discrediting NT, Animedia, and Animage's credibility now?

Since you just made that shaky polls comment when I was talking about Newtype, you gotta admit it's funny how people like us just twist things to suit their agenda in shipping.

Get ready for White Album!
  7. Westlo
    2008-12-12 18:52
    Westlo
    So how's things looking for you in Xamdou? Only seen 5 eps but reading between the lines of a discussion I'm curious!
  8. ani_d
    2008-09-20 16:37
    ani_d
    Great, you're discrediting NT, Animedia, and Animage's credibility now? I'm sure you also know that we only need a random sample from the mainstream audience to be able to tell popularity over a certain area.

You're really funny. You think "Is this LOVE?" was Alto and Sheryl's theme? I doubt you even heard it. They had that theme as one of the backdrops for the narrator one time. If anything, that's Reminiscence Trumpet.

"Is this LOVE" is more likely that beautiful melody from ep 13. You know? The slow piano medley they played while Ranka was tying Alto's hair? They also played a similar tune at Griffith's park in episode 19. It's the scene where Ranka realized that she's in love with Alto. "Is this LOVE?" indeed. ^_^
  9. Westlo
    2008-09-20 13:07
    Westlo
    You do know the in the latest 2ch poll from a few weeks ago Sheryl had in excess of 800 votes to Ranka's 500 right? XD Also btw you know that cute bgm theme used in ep 12 for Alto and Ranka as well as at the start of 15 in the hospital. I believe it is called "Dog Ears Ranka". The Sheryl and Alto theme that was used in episodes 6, 20 and 24 otoh is called "is this LOVE?". And Reminiscence Trumpet should be the one played when Alto hooked Sheryls earring to his cockpit and the director stated ranka's legend has begun.

Quite a big difference XD
  10. ani_d
    2008-09-14 11:27
    ani_d
    lol Here here

RC
    Westlo at 6:32 am on September 10th, 2008

What better way to do that with the fandom than to cure the most popular character in the show and allow her to be with Alto

Apparently not. ^_^