AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Nabiki Asakura

Notices

Conversation Between Nabiki Asakura and Noob1992
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Nabiki Asakura
    2011-07-27 19:49
    Nabiki Asakura
    Lambda-san? i'm sorry, I've totally forgot @_@
    Let's communicate by e-mail, it'll be easier to me to not forget since I check it almost everytime
    asakura_nabiki@hotmail.com
    send me an e-mail saying exactly which chapters you need, I'll search in my folders for you
    I'm sorry, really, really sorry! When I finish releasing something I just forget to go back and check the site until next release....
  2. Noob1992
    2011-07-26 08:52
    Noob1992
    Hi, Nabiki-san =3, ..is me again! why don't u reply my message in wtdnd blog? if you really want give me your raws or not , you should reply me ...you know, Ive been waited for your reply T-T, dont ignor me T-T
  3. Nabiki Asakura
    2010-12-14 08:12
    Nabiki Asakura
    Hi Sweet =3
    First I would ask you to delet your post on the umineko manga topic, because I think that the moderators don't like when we talk about scanlations there @_@
    Second, well, you can use our scans and edit and translate as much as you want, but I don't have the cleaned scans anymore, so you will have to use the ones that we've released, is it ok?
    Also, when you release the first chapter, please tell me, because I want to make a post in WTDND site talking about all the international groups around the world that are doing umineko =]
    If you need anything I can help, just tell me