AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Nabiki Asakura

Notices

Conversation Between Nabiki Asakura and haguruma
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Nabiki Asakura
    2012-03-17 19:44
    Nabiki Asakura
    Sorry, i meant chapter 07*
  2. Nabiki Asakura
    2012-03-17 19:42
    Nabiki Asakura
    Oh, no no, I'm actually really happy that you've answered me, I thought you've gave up ;;
    Then, let me just check the points:
    -you've finished chapter 6 but the e-mail idn't arrive so you will send it again ASP-
    -from now until next two weeks you're free to work
    -from the april first to april 16 you won't be able to work

is that right? That makes me really happy, you don't have idea =3
    When you send me chapter 6 by e-mail i'll send you chapters 7 and 8 then so we can advance in work before you go travel. Since I only have free time on weekends now to typeset there's no problem aiting for two or more weeks for more chapters
  3. haguruma
    2012-03-17 18:03
    haguruma
    Whoa, sorry. I totally forgot about checking up on whether my last mail arrived...apparently it didn't. I finished the previous chapter, but apparently I'll have to send that again. I will be able to do some work in the next 2 weeks, so if you send something over I'll be able to do that. From first week of April until end of the 2nd week I'll probably be busy settling in in Japan...so I'll probably be unable to reply.

Sorry for being unavailable. -__-;
  4. Nabiki Asakura
    2012-03-13 20:27
    Nabiki Asakura
    Hi...
    I'm just sending a message here because I wasn't able to contact you by e-mail. So, are you still going to help us translating episode 6? i remember you told something about being busy on real life work but I don't remember much. Sorry for bothering @_@