AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Nabiki Asakura

Notices

Conversation Between Nabiki Asakura and Virgo_3079
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Nabiki Asakura
    2011-03-12 08:03
    Nabiki Asakura
    hehe, thank yu ~
    I have to adimit that n one come directly to me to say these things, i mean, people really think it, but I guess they didn't intend t let me know about this, but I still discvered it and, bah, it's sad to notice that peple don't see you as capable to wrk n something. But I'm happy that so much people answered the post saying that they like our work. Even if there are people that don't like us, there are really more people who are supporting us, and it's for theses guys that we wrk hard *-*
  2. Virgo_3079
    2011-03-03 09:39
    Virgo_3079
    Here u go:
    http://truyen.vnsharing.net/Nhom/KICK-ASS---

I still have to say: u guys are incredible T___T ,thanks for translating Umineko
    And yes, I did read ur blog about people think u re not skilled enough blah blah. I hope u just ignore those fools and keep doing what u re doing. Thanks again
  3. Nabiki Asakura
    2011-03-01 17:08
    Nabiki Asakura
    You're welcome! Sometimes is difficult to find people wanting to help us to find raws...
    but I will help anyone who asks it, the only problem is that I don't have all the raws, but this ones should help you for now. Also, I'm plnning on make a post in wtdnd site about all the groups around the world that are translating Umineko, so can you give me a link for your site/forum?=3
  4. Virgo_3079
    2011-03-01 08:40
    Virgo_3079
    Thanks very much
    I'm a member of the Vietnamese group [ which asked for ur permission to use ur translation months ago]. I'm still kinda new to editting, as a result, I use Raw to edit
    And I have to say u guys did a wonderful job in cleaning and editting.

Thanks again for your help. U re so nice. I once met a person who simply told me to "f*ck off" when I asked him a question...
  5. Nabiki Asakura
    2011-02-28 12:15
    Nabiki Asakura
    Hi sweet =3
    I'm right now getting the raws frm /jp/, I just need to ask and wait, but I can give you one good raw download site, you may find what you're searching for there http://www.jcafe24.net/index.php?board=44.0
  6. Virgo_3079
    2011-02-28 02:52
    Virgo_3079
    Hi, nice to meet u. I really love ur translation of Umineko , ur group is awesome.

Well, truth is, I'm trying to find Umineko Raw [for editting]. Can I ask where to find it? Thanks

[hope my English makes sense...]