AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Traece

Notices

Conversation Between Traece and GDiddy
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 70
  1. Traece
    2013-10-09 21:10
    Traece
    Kyoukai no Kanata is pretty clearly my winner thus far. It's sad when it only takes a minute of watching to realize this.

Tokyo Ravens was pretty interesting. I like the heroines in it, as they're pretty damn adorable and likable.

Machine-dolls was interesting too. I usually don't like ecchi shows but this one had a bit of class so I'll continue it.

Everything else was so... disappointing. I may not survive this season.
  2. GDiddy
    2013-10-06 14:31
    GDiddy
    I"m sure I'll probably watch more though I'm trying not to watch TOO many because then I"ll get lost...

and 2014: I only care about Psycho Pass and whatever the hell the K sequel is.

'CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLL'
  3. Traece
    2013-10-05 23:12
    Traece
    Not feeling so good? I hear you there. Got sick on Wednesday just in time for us to start production weekend. Long nights at college trying to put a paper together. Fortunately I managed to find my sanity through efficiency and Castle.

I've actually got a pretty decent list of things I'm going to at least check out the pilots for. Haven't actually seen anything quite yet, as I'm waiting for things to cool down after tomorrow. Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova, Blazblue, Valvrave season 2 (because suuure...), Beyond the Boundary, Log Horizon, Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai, Neppuu Kairiku Bushi Road, Pupa, Strike the Blood, Coppelion, and Tokyo Ravens.

Tokyo Ravens looks a bit exciting, since I recall 8Bit doing good work.

Pupa should be pretty great, since it's Studio Deen. They've done a lot of psychological/horror shows that I liked.

Beyond the Boundary is another that looks promising to me.

Beyond that, there wasn't really much that struck me as good. I guess I'm waiting for Spring 2014 (Psychoooo Paaaaaass).

So you're enjoying Attack on Titan eh? Well, we can't agree about every anime I suppose. Certainly worth watching.
  4. GDiddy
    2013-10-05 20:12
    GDiddy
    Hey!

Everything's okay right now...though I'm not feeling too good. Trying to play catch up some some shows too...

As for this season....So far, I've checked out:

Beyond the Boundary: This will be great if the Moeblob lead gets it together.

Kill la Kill: This might be fun to watch in a campy over the top way...

Strike the Blood: This was okay. Nothing special.

Miss Monochrome: This looks cute. And it's short...

I'm also thinking of checking out Coppelion too....though I'm really looking forward to Tokyo Ravens and Gingitsune.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd....I joined the 'ATTACK ON TITAN IS SOOO AWESOME' train... I'm up to six.
  5. Traece
    2013-10-05 03:39
    Traece
    So... How's GDiddy these days? The home and life treating you well?

Also, this next season. What looks promising for you?
  6. Traece
    2013-09-10 21:03
    Traece
    User CP, edit signature.

Also, glad you're going to use it.
  7. GDiddy
    2013-09-10 20:46
    GDiddy
    Stupid question: How do I put signature on?
  8. GDiddy
    2013-09-10 20:43
    GDiddy
    Oh my god. That's awesome!

I just caught up myself.
  9. Traece
    2013-09-10 19:28
    Traece
    Images
    Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Better?

Desu finally appeared (and I finally found the time to watch).
  10. GDiddy
    2013-08-24 20:19
    GDiddy
    I love it! Thank you so much!

But I'd love a nice picture of Suisekiseki once that happens to go with Sugintou...