AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Traece

Notices

Conversation Between Traece and GDiddy
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 70
  1. Traece
    2013-08-24 03:58
    Traece
    So, I kind of got bored and decided to practice more sigmaking. Your siglessness made you a target though.
    Images
    Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
    Any thoughts?

Honestly, the Shinku and Suiseiseki picture was more placeholder. I'd rather fit Suigintou into that frame and Suiseiseki into the cutesy frame. Alas, that'll have to wait until she makes an appearance! You're not required to use it or say you like it, naturally. I just want to see that white space you leave when you post filled with something pretty.
  2. Traece
    2013-07-05 22:31
    Traece
    Her voice in the preview lacked a certain tone of authority, I thought. It felt like she was just talking to Jun (at the speed of light!) instead of commanding him like she did. There just wasn't any presence for her performance in the recap. I sincerely hope that her voice actor can recapture that tone from her original performance for the actual series or I'll find it a bit hard to take Shinku seriously (which would be a big deal).

I just finished SxS and... Actually this show is pretty good. The scolding scenes reminded me of working at WalMart a little bit. I may need to memorize that "it would be a bad example to those that do bring their personal stamps" line for future employment! Is it sad that I really like Tom? He's such a fantastic character.
  3. GDiddy
    2013-07-05 22:04
    GDiddy
    No. It wasn't you. Shinku seemed more.....I"m not sure, but it was different from the original series.

Damn Sugintou looked FANTASTIC.

And on a different topic, I LOVE Servant x Service already....'LUCCCCCCCCCCCCYYYYYYYYYYYYYY'
  4. Traece
    2013-07-05 22:01
    Traece
    Adult Jun looked kind of cool. Running around trying to figure out the whole Rozen doll mystery. It could be that we'll be treated to a Jun that starts out as being dependable, eh?

Was it just me, or did Shinku's tone of speaking sound rather plain compared to the previous series? I'm not sure if I'm just crazy or...
  5. GDiddy
    2013-07-05 21:57
    GDiddy
    LOL. Oddly enough, I just finished this!

IT was basically a refresher for the first two seasons...though it's more true to the manga. Bought back memories, that's for sure...been YEARS since I've seen RM.

The animation was FANTASTIC. Though, I was a little confused about stuff since I've never read the manga. Looks like the actual story begins next week with Adult Jun...

So, so watching this even if it sucks midway!
  6. Traece
    2013-07-05 21:54
    Traece
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
    sooon desu.
    Recap desu.

It looks good though. What did you think of the new Rozen Maiden and the preview for the first real episode?

Also, tomorrow and Sunday are the main even based on the scheduling. All the stuff I've put on my list! Are you excited for anything in the coming days? I've decided to give SxS a shot just now because of the reception.
  7. GDiddy
    2013-06-26 14:46
    GDiddy
    I just went and read about it online. I had no idea it was making Jun a college student!

I'll reserve my judgement though once I see a few episodes. Might be a little interesting to have an older Jun.

Oh well. I'm still super super SUPER excited! This, Servant X Service and Hakkenden are the series I'm looking forward to the most...though there's a few I'd like to try out.
  8. Traece
    2013-06-25 17:32
    Traece
    No. Not until the 7th or 8th I think. But what do you think about it thus far? I was a little disappointed that it wasn't a continuation.
  9. GDiddy
    2013-06-25 17:03
    GDiddy
    It aired already?! *has to go watch*
  10. Traece
    2013-06-25 16:56
    Traece
    Soooo GDiddy...

The new Rozen Maiden? Excited? Disappointed? What do you think?!