AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Traece

Conversation Between Traece and GDiddy
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 50 of 70
  1. GDiddy
    2013-02-11 21:23
    Chunibyou was soo cute and surprisingly good. I thought it'd be just an average comedy but I was really surprised once Rika's backstory came to light.

I've been thinking about the X-Files analogy for awhile now actually, but this episode REALLY drove it hard. Not that I'm expecting any romance out of this, but I do hope the producers keep Ko and Akane's relationship going as partners despite Akane not killing Makishima.

Because their relationship is what really makes this least for me.

*X-Files fan 4 Lyfe.
  2. Traece
    2013-02-11 21:17
    I did indeed.

I think a lot of very positive things about Psycho Pass. The plot escalation later on was a bit predictable and I would've liked to have seen something different, but I still enjoyed watching it. It also has some of the best action sequences I've seen in a long! As you clearly know I like the Akane character a lot, and you're right about that X-Files relationship. Good analogy!

I also finished Chuunibyou and absolutely adored it. You should watch that if you haven't!
  3. GDiddy
    2013-02-11 21:02
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. You caught up with Psycho Pass?

Wow. It's been a long time since I've been seriously SERIOUSLY invested in a show to the point where episodes still stick with me for weeks, like the last few episodes have.

What do you think overall?
  4. Traece
    2013-02-07 22:15
    Can I have your snow please? It hasn't snowed enough this year at all and I'm beginning to get very sad!

The only thing we've gotten this last week is a surprisingly large amount of police chases, of all things.
  5. GDiddy
    2013-02-07 21:01
    I"m in PA...but I'm only supposed to get rain and 1-2 inches of snow.'ll be messy, but ok.
  6. Traece
    2013-02-07 20:33
    Hah. This weekend should prove to be busy as well. It's not as stressful as a job, but the drama of working with other students tends to reach a fever pitch. :eyeroll: My new editor, who happens to be a friend of mine, is a bit of a slave driver but if it gets me working and actually writing stories then I suppose I can't complain. :P

It's good that things aren't going terribly on your end, since your job sounds much more stressful than that of anyone else I've talked to. Are you over in the Northeast where there's supposed to be all sorts of big storms and such?
  7. GDiddy
    2013-02-07 18:16
    I've been okay. Just some personal stuff going on, but for now, things have calmed down. Right now, I'm quietly dreading the weekend because I have to work and the weather is supposed to be bad...and my job will me if I call out

Third season of RM? I've heard that the manga's supposed to continue....but nothing about another season.
  8. Traece
    2013-02-06 22:59
    I encourage you to do this! Also, isn't Rozen Maiden supposed to be getting a third season or something of the sort?

Incidentally, how goes the life of GDiddy? I was surprised when I realize how long it had been since I spoke to anyone on Asuki. I hope things have been manageable over in GDiddyland!
  9. GDiddy
    2013-02-06 22:38
    I've only seen Rozen Maiden once years ago...but I should get it again on dvd

Maybe I"ll check out TWOGK after I finish Ayashi....
  10. Traece
    2013-02-06 21:43
    Ugh. Today has been such a long day...

Watch it again huh? How many times have you seen Rozen Maiden?

No worries, you'll get to it eventually I'm sure. I actually started the first episode of Psycho Pass last night and I am looking forward to viewing more episodes after I'm done writing to you about watching Psycho Pass. It was quite an interesting first episode! As for Ghost Slayers Ayashi I feel like I've heard of it, but I've never seen it. Good luck.