AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > monir

Conversation Between monir and Flower
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 52
  1. Flower
    2016-10-22 20:09

No I didn't - he was literally running by on his way to do something with one of those big walkie talkies hanging off of his belt and I was surprised. It was one of those "did I just see what I think I saw?" moments. XD
  2. monir
    2016-10-22 19:32
    Lol... pink tutu is my favorite. Did you take a picture with him or picture of him?
  3. Flower
    2016-10-22 16:39
    You have no idea how many weird and silly places my mind went when I read your question of how can baby monitors be infected with malware.

I know it was a serious question, but ... I could not help it. XD

P.S. I thought of you the other day while shopping in Costco when I saw one of the workers running around in a pink tutu over his jeans for some reason.... I wonder why?
  4. monir
    2016-07-18 17:58
    Skyfall hounded me for days to play the game. Every time I logged in he would ask me if I started. Finally, I just told him to give me bit of narrative on the story. It is a beautiful story and I am certain that I will be enjoying the anime rendition based on the first two episodes. I have my tissue paper ready.
  5. Flower
    2016-07-17 22:58
    Yoouuu better be enjoying Planetarian, or else ... erm ... uhh ... hmm ... well, something will happen!
  6. monir
    2016-03-27 22:26
    I wouldn't dare!
  7. Flower
    2016-03-27 22:16
    The mere fact that you are able to appreciate the awesomeness that is Grimgar serves to add a further feather of awesomeness in your fedora's plumage, my good sir.

And for heaven's sake please don't argue!
  8. monir
    2016-02-25 21:10
    I haven't seen another rpg style story that had purposely showed the gruesome detail of the death of a goblin . The pacing is simply amazing. RPG supposed to mimic slice of life type of stories but I don't think there is another such show which has done as well as Grimgar at visualizing that aspect. And yet the story is so brutal.

I haven't seen Shouwa Rakugo yet but I'm planning to later on.
  9. Flower
    2016-02-24 01:17
    Gotta agree with you btw ... I am really, really, really enjoying Grimgar this season ... although I don't think it is the "best" series airing right now (I would give that award to Shouwa Rakugo thus far) it is the one I anticipate the most week to week.
  10. monir
    2016-02-22 02:16
    Thanks!! Kind of a belated wish but Happy New Year, kind sir. `And yes, Hakua is awesome!