AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > monir

Notices

Conversation Between monir and Flower
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 47
  1. monir
    2016-03-27 22:26
    monir
    I wouldn't dare!
  2. Flower
    2016-03-27 22:16
    Flower
    The mere fact that you are able to appreciate the awesomeness that is Grimgar serves to add a further feather of awesomeness in your fedora's plumage, my good sir.

And for heaven's sake please don't argue!
  3. monir
    2016-02-25 21:10
    monir
    I haven't seen another rpg style story that had purposely showed the gruesome detail of the death of a goblin . The pacing is simply amazing. RPG supposed to mimic slice of life type of stories but I don't think there is another such show which has done as well as Grimgar at visualizing that aspect. And yet the story is so brutal.

I haven't seen Shouwa Rakugo yet but I'm planning to later on.
  4. Flower
    2016-02-24 01:17
    Flower
    Gotta agree with you btw ... I am really, really, really enjoying Grimgar this season ... although I don't think it is the "best" series airing right now (I would give that award to Shouwa Rakugo thus far) it is the one I anticipate the most week to week.
  5. monir
    2016-02-22 02:16
    monir
    Thanks!! Kind of a belated wish but Happy New Year, kind sir. `And yes, Hakua is awesome!
  6. Flower
    2016-01-01 03:12
    Flower
  7. Flower
    2015-12-13 21:44
    Flower
    Hakua is awesome. Face it.

8. monir
    2015-10-18 17:24
    monir
    Utawarerumono has a soft in me since the first series. I am watching this also and it looks like it is going to be another good season. The series almost feels like a slice of life, doesn't it? Love it.
  9. Flower
    2015-10-18 17:21
    Flower
    Yes! I generally srsly dislike mecha, and this is the first mecha series to catch my interest in a long while...lets see if it holds it though.

If you are not already giving it a try you might like Utawarerumono too...its very good thus far, and one does not need to see the first season to follow it imo.
  10. monir
    2015-10-18 17:19
    monir
    This is how detective shows should be, let the human element in the forefront and everything else, including the lead role in the background. I have already forgotten the name of the series from last season which was so sorely disappointing after a very good opening episode.

Btw, I am also liking this new Gundam series which actually a break away from the conventional Gundam series. Then again, the series is only three episode deep, so things can still revert back to the old ways.