AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > monir

Notices

Conversation Between monir and Malkuth
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Malkuth
    2012-06-30 18:06
    Malkuth
    Secure an incentive for who... that is the point I try to make and keeps getting diverted on the assumption that every innovator is a money-hungry, unproductive and unskilled leech like our employers. Anyway, it kind of feels of lonely trying to discuss with people holding a religious beliefs about the divine power of dollars

Don't forget to move though the posts I mentioned, because otherwise we would seem of topic in the new topic thread too

Oh! and please have a look (if its not too much trouble) at the thread I created with my drawings... just in case something is "not safe for the forum"

Also is there any chance to have a hentai subforum here, still complying with the forum rules... of course
  2. monir
    2012-06-30 04:16
    monir
    My view is kind of limited to post in that thread though I've enjoyed reading your take. I think necessity has always been the mother of all innovation. The difference between the past and the present are the motivation and incentive. And those motivation and incentive always wrapped around based on the the type of social structure humanity thrived in. It is undeniable that in the present money is a major incentive and motivator for innovation. Copyrights and patent are the by product to secure such incentive. You argument is definitely sound in terms of the struggle created by patent and copyright and ultimately how it hinder/deter the pace of innovation. How we can get out of such cycle.....? I honestly don't know. I don't think there is a perfect answer. While we can look at the past for guidance and example to work with the present, the solution will still need to come from within the set of boundaries our current social structure imposes on us all.

All I know is that nothing last forever. Copyrights and patent won't either.
  3. Malkuth
    2012-06-29 20:22
    Malkuth
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by monir View Post
    I've gone ahead and copied 23 posts from this thread and merged them with the thread mentioned in SeijiSensei's post. Since this is an interesting discussion that requires a topic of its own, please direct further discussion in that thread. I'll post the link one more time:

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=110026
    Posts 22252, 22254, and from 22257 until 22270 are also part of the discussion you moved to thread 110026.

Anyway, since you find it interesting, why not share your own opinion?