AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > monir

Notices

Conversation Between monir and Mura
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. monir
    2013-01-16 23:12
    monir
    As some has already brought up in the thread, the worry for the GitS faithful at the moment is how much the story deviates from the established norm as we are accustomed to see. I'm one of those eager enthusiast when it comes to GitS who bought and own every season, and every movie. I've also bought them for friends as gifts, so I sure hope the new stuff working on the GitS will, at least, be on par at keeping up with the story if not anything else.

Nicely done, btw!
  2. Mura
    2013-01-15 13:50
    Mura
    I accept all those thanks and in return.....

Your welcome your welcome your welcome your welcome your welcome your welcome your welcome your welcome your welcome your welcome your welcome your welcome your welcome your welcome your welcome your welcome your welcome your welcome your welcome your welcome your welcome your welcome your welcome your welcome your welcome your welcome your welcome your welcome your welcome your welcome!

I typed those in as well.

Can't wait for GitS to get started again no matter what format it'll be.
  3. monir
    2013-01-15 13:27
    monir
    Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!

Just to show you how much I've appreciated the GitS thread, I've typed every one of those thank you instead of using shortcuts such as copy and paste.