AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > monir

Notices

Conversation Between monir and Amirali
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. monir
    2010-01-27 21:09
    monir
    Congratulation! Women in Bikini most certainly awaits you. Since you are visiting Utah, you certainly need to consider alternative destination for Beaches that features our scantily clad ladies. Utah is notoriously renowned for their ultra conservative taste. They don't even sell alcohol in most areas and/or at certain hours. I suggest Ocean City Beach in Virginia or one of the many beaches in Miami, Florida. United States is definitely one of the best in post Baccalaureate education. I'm sure you will enjoy it. It's also nice hearing from you after such a long while.
  2. Amirali
    2010-01-27 11:54
    Amirali
    I noticed your comment to Liwyn about visiting America. I'm heading to a doctoral program at University of Utah this fall - I'll finally see the promised land! My first ever glimpse of women in bikinis await....and good quality education to boot.
  3. monir
    2008-09-14 19:15
    monir
    "he healed her injuries with techniques that had her moaning(off-screen), and Ishida and Renji blushing like schoolboys. Not to mention, putting potions to slow time in her womb? Something's kinky here."

Can I see those pages, preferably via PM, if possible?
  4. monir
    2008-08-04 15:22
    monir
    No I haven't. In fact, I didn't know this was a TypeMoon until Klash told me. I didn't have much of an opinon for the previous two TypeMoon that were animated (Fate/Stay Night, Tsukihime), so I was kind of pleasantly surprised by the pacing and the simplistic setting of the content in the first episode. The 2nd episode was even better to my utter delight.

That said, I'm sure it reads even better considering the details will be elaborated much more. Have a watch Amir, if you've got the time, and tell us how it compares.
  5. Amirali
    2008-08-04 00:08
    Amirali
    Monir, have you read the book version of Kara No Kyokai? If you have, do you think it compares favourably? I've just read some of the book, myself.
  6. Amirali
    2008-07-01 09:00
    Amirali
    Hi, Monir. I saw your post in the Ichigo-Rukia-Orihime thread. Major props to the moderators for tracking that thread.........it must be exhausting sometimes, what with the length, and the ocassional repetitiveness and noise. But then I guess there are many more active threads in the Claymore and Naruto world .
    *Starts speculating randomly on how mods assign the more bothersome threads. Short ends of straws?*
  7. Amirali
    2008-06-11 02:46
    Amirali
    Monir, thank you so much for the wishes. And I do so hope I'm as fortuitously endowed as Orihime in the year ahead.......although hopefully not in the same areas
  8. monir
    2008-06-11 00:30
    monir
    Happy birthday to you sir! May you prosper in your coming days just as Orihime-chan has prospered in certain areas. I'm just saying that may you be just as fortuitous! Yeah, it is a comparison to show how much I'm wishing you well. Have a good one!