AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > monir

Notices

Conversation Between monir and james0246
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
  1. monir
    2013-02-19 13:57
    monir
    Holy cow! Just heard Mississippi officially ratified the anti-slavery amendment few weeks ago. Aren't you relieved you won't have to fly the confederate flag as you pass through the charming state? God bless America.
  2. monir
    2013-02-16 16:10
    monir
    Nice! Quite a trip. No wonder you are picking up so many Christian radio station. Don't forget to bring souvenirs. Enjoy it.
  3. james0246
    2013-02-16 16:06
    james0246
    I'm currently in Dallas. Next stop Houston, then I'll travel the Gulf and end up in New Orleans. Then finally I'll make my way up the Mississippi before I make many way to Chicago.

Please tell the authorities to look for the hot thirtysomething (but could be twentysomething) in the peach coloured Sonata.
  4. monir
    2013-02-16 13:54
    monir
    Where are you going....? It will help to know to alert the appropriated authority.
  5. monir
    2011-05-25 10:23
    monir
    haha.. Chris Hemsworth indeed has a godly body. I can't fault you if he is getting your blood flowing. If you ever happen to get around to make the thread Project Runway, I guarantee that I'll be the first one to take the thread seriously.
  6. james0246
    2011-05-25 10:05
    james0246
    Who says I'm a man? . I am the poster after all that tried, on two separate occasions, to start a Project Runway thread in the General Chat section of the forum. And donít even get me started on my current obsession with Chris Hemsworth godly body Ö

Watching with friends/spouses/etc is always more fun anyway.
  7. monir
    2011-05-25 09:30
    monir
    Thanks a bunch James-kun. Your manliness has no bound. You are also doing a fine job with the anime thread. My superbly under par enthusiasm for Bleach anime tend to have severe affect on the overall anime discussion. I haven't seen a 20 posts episode discussion in a while when I started the thread. And your manliness has easily attained such feat. The further proof to your manliness is the type of programming you are enthusiastic about. I've wanted to watch Koe De Oshigoto and Astarotte no Omocha, but alas I've zero privacy in my own home. Women are terrible. I really wanted to watch how a seiyuu deals with caricature of ero-games and hentai with their moaning and panting and salivating and whatever other things they do. Astarotte no Omocha sounds even better from the AniDB description where the ladies in the royalty replenish their energies by "kissing" certain parts of manly body part. The show sounds very manly indeed and fit for your viewing. Alas, once again I've no privacy. I, however, know I'll be in my house all by myself for couple of weeks in the nearest future, so I'm biding my time. Any other good ones I'm missing out on in terms of fanservices? Seikon doesn't count cause I just can't stand the fact breast milk may have any sort of erotic appeal.
  8. james0246
    2011-05-25 00:04
    james0246
    No problem. I've already talked to Sayde (who was appointed in my absence ), and he will slide right on in for chapter and general thread creation. Are you go to take over the anime side, or will I continue (or will Sayde)? Either is fine with me. I admit I do not pay as much attention to the Bleach discussions, so besides starting the threads and making sure no one has attempted to hatch a scheme to kill Kubo, I didn't spend much time in the sub-forum. Still, the little time I did spend there will now be freed up to watch such fine programming as Koe De Oshigoto, Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san, Dororon Enma-kun Meeramera, and Astarotte no Omocha...:P.
  9. monir
    2011-05-23 02:48
    monir
    Hi James! I was off to see the world for a bit, so obviously you ended up with the procurement of weekly Bleach formalities. Sorry about that. I will try to find a designated thread starter for the Bleach section. If you have anyone in mind give em' a shout-out. I don't want to burden you with two different section of the forum. I'm sure the Naruto section is more than handful. Since I tend to be MIA during the summertime more often than not, I know I won't be much of help, so yeah... if you have anyone in mind that may want to help out with the thread creation for the Bleach section, go ahead and have a yell.
  10. monir
    2010-04-26 02:28
    monir

Raikage once borrowed me one of those exuberantly waving ones once. Alas, i've lost the link, and he hasn't logged in a while.