AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > monir

Notices

Conversation Between monir and Dr. Casey
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Dr. Casey
    2013-05-15 22:54
    Dr. Casey
    You dragged out my name longer than I dragged out yours. I am clearly... a bad friend...

*commits seppuku*
  2. monir
    2013-05-14 03:01
    monir
    Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeey~
  3. Dr. Casey
    2013-05-14 02:42
    Dr. Casey
    moooooooooooooooooooonir~
  4. monir
    2012-11-24 02:10
    monir
    That's it! You've summed it up nicely. The show is still pretty good, but plotwise there are several other series which I'm enjoying much more than SAO, so the interest in SAO currently is nothing more than my own selfish objective which is to see those two get back together.
  5. Dr. Casey
    2012-11-24 02:04
    Dr. Casey
    Ah, that makes sense; the premise of a Virtual Reality RPG where game death meant real death was one of the main draws of the series to begin with. It would kind of be like a Nightmare on Elm Street movie where being killed by Freddie in your dreams doesn't mean dying in real life. Thankfully I enjoy the series on the whole enough that I don't have the same grievance.
  6. monir
    2012-11-24 02:01
    monir
    I do watch it, but it has lost its appeal once the consequence of perishing within the game was nullified in the midway point of the series. Right now the only reason I'm still watching this series to see Asuna and Kirito getting back together in RL.
  7. Dr. Casey
    2012-11-24 01:57
    Dr. Casey
    Aww, you're not? Do you watch Sword Art Online, or did you just come by to make the thread for the episode?