AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > monir

Notices

Conversation Between monir and relentlessflame
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. relentlessflame
    2013-08-25 03:43
    relentlessflame
    You never disappoint...
  2. monir
    2013-08-25 03:22
    monir
    I owe you a birthday gift that is appropriate for your manliness. When I saw this I thought of you in that get up. You are such a badass!
  3. relentlessflame
    2013-07-07 11:03
    relentlessflame
    Thanks for the birthday wishes, and I look... forward?... to the tasty treats, I think... with a bit of trepidation.
  4. monir
    2013-07-06 01:07
    monir
    Well now! This is awkward. I'm not equipped with any of the fanservice that you adore, so what am I to do when words alone are cheap.

Either way, happy birthday! I promise to serve up some of the tasty treats once I get to my own comfort zone. I also promise it will be as racy as possible, so it may meet your approval.
  5. relentlessflame
    2012-07-06 11:20
    relentlessflame
    I watched the video. Underwear as a metaphor for growing up... who knew?!

Anyway, thanks for the birthday wishes! And yes, now that damn song will be stuck in my head all day too...
  6. monir
    2012-07-06 05:37
    monir
    Happy birthday! Do you feel like an adult now that you've reached a three decade mark? No? Well, I can help. I present the Pantsu Song. I promise you will feel like an adult after you've listened/viewed it. Feel free to explore the suggestion made in the song to free the adult in you. You may have to find/borrow a pair of panties first.

"Pantsu nugeru mo, pantsu nugeru mo, pantsu nugeru mo, pantsu nugeru mo..."

Darn it... now this tune is stuck in my head.
  7. relentlessflame
    2010-07-06 13:59
    relentlessflame
    Heh -- something stupid, huh... I'm sure something will come to me easily enough. :P Thanks!
  8. monir
    2010-07-06 07:16
    monir
    Happy birthday dear sir! Get plenty drunk and please do something stupid. If you need some suggestions let me know at once.
  9. relentlessflame
    2009-07-06 18:28
    relentlessflame
    lol - thanks, man. I'll have to see if I can come up with something worthy...
  10. monir
    2009-07-06 00:41
    monir
    Happy birthday sir. Hopefully you will be getting a lot's rep-spam for this joyous occasion. I'm not giving you any, however, if it is fanservicy thingy, then I'll be happy to provide.