AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > monir

Notices

Conversation Between monir and Aqua Knight
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. monir
    2012-11-25 04:14
    monir
    Happy to help.
  2. Aqua Knight
    2012-11-25 03:44
    Aqua Knight
    Thanks! I am already watching all of these ( and finished Huyoka) expect K and Shin Sekai as they have look kinda yaoi. Maybe it's a stupid reason, but I just don't like it.

Anyways thanks for your answer!
  3. monir
    2012-11-24 23:28
    monir
    It's actually three more excluding R;N. They are Zetsuen no Tempest, K, and Shin Sekai Yori. Psycho Pass is another one though the mystery becomes transparent by episode 7. I also recommend Hyouka if you haven't seen it already. While the premise is a bit plain, the show I think inspired a lot of these mystery themed series we are seeing this season.
  4. Aqua Knight
    2012-11-24 14:55
    Aqua Knight
    Hi! You wrote this post recently in R;N thread.
    Quote:
    Caught up to episode 7. This is a seriously good show when I take all 7 episodes in context. The gradual build up to a very interesting mystery that is adding to the suspense is very effective at building up my anticipation to what's to come next. In episode 6, when Yashio was going to take the stairs to the basement, I'm practically yelling.... don't go down, don't go down. This has become my most anticipated show, right behind Zetsuen no Tempest. I'm also a fan of characters like Yashio (in daily life too) who is non-intrusive, laid-back, and knows to assert himself without subverting anyone.

There has been a severe drought of mystery anime (supernatural doesn't count) that has lasted years and now suddenly, we have at least 4 new series that has good to very-good stories emerged into this new season. It's a delight to be a mystery-fan this season that's for sure.
    What are those 4 shows besides R;N?