AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Riful

Notices

Conversation Between Riful and Sassarai
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
  1. Sassarai
    2009-12-24 20:58
    Sassarai
    Merry Xmas Riful

Spoiler for merry xmas:
  2. Sassarai
    2009-10-07 19:20
    Sassarai
    Stop being lazy and start posting in the Claymore forum again!
  3. Sassarai
    2009-09-05 10:10
    Sassarai
    I think you'll lose more than an arm pretty soon! Probably your life!

Got to be careful on Japanese schools/trains, streets, etc . If I learned anything from watching anime, it is the fact that all Japanese guys are perverts! j/k

So where are the pics of you in Japan ? Show em!
  4. Riful
    2009-09-05 02:21
    Riful
    Right now I'm not really into anything. I enjoy Spice & Wolf ... apart from that I'm reading more than watching anime at the moment. I read Guin Saga, Guardian of the Spirit and the Twelve Kingdoms and many more still on my "to read"-list. Still reading Claymore every month, but it doesn't really inspire me as much as it used to anymore ... and how dare they cut of my arm xD

Yea, I'm taking part in an university exchange program
  5. Sassarai
    2009-09-01 17:16
    Sassarai
    I'm doing good. Annoying people currently in Valkyria Chronicles forum like how I used to annoy people in the Claymore forum. I haven't really been active on AS until recently.

So what new stuff are you into atm? Manga? Anime? guys? and what the story with you being in Japan?! Darnit that's every Otaku's dream!
  6. Riful
    2009-09-01 14:46
    Riful
    hehe, I'm just very busy at the moment *cough* Or rather I rarely have internet access because I'm travelling a lot. How are you doing? xD
  7. Sassarai
    2009-08-21 23:15
    Sassarai
    Stop going into hiding Riful. Just because your nick is Riful doesn't mean you have to act like the real one!
  8. Sassarai
    2008-09-14 21:04
    Sassarai
    Blah no way is Geass emo like Eva! TAKE IT BACK!! Although Geass can get a bit silly at times, I find it very entertaining.

I'm telling you the best way to end Claymore manga would be:
    Miria: There are even greater land outside of this one on this world. We are simply test weapons for the organization on this little island.
    Scene: Clare's room
    *Young Clare wakes up"
    Clare: Oh man this was all a bad dream. whew!
    The end.

I hate Ranka. She reminds me of Toad from super mario bros for some reason.

I've been reading Skip Beat for awhile now. I like it! It's kind of girlish but hey I'm secure enough about my own masculinity to like shoujo stuff. Barf
  9. Riful
    2008-09-10 02:55
    Riful
    sorry, I've been so busy lately, moving around and exams at university, no time for anime or internet ><

I got bored of Claymore during the reunion arc with Agatha. Now the last three chapters were really good and I got back into it. Hopefully it will stay like this ^^

I'm not really following any series this year so far, too busy and too much garbage coming out. Best series so far is still Kaiba, which was really good imho. And Slayers XD But I'm not sure it can be as good as the older series.

Code Geass has definitely jumped the shark for me now, too much wannabe-EVA and bad writing or rather timing. They wasted so much time with boring school comedy and mecha fights and now they're rushing too much.

On the other hand there have been some really good live action series coming out this year. Since I can watch those on TV, they're easier to follow than anime. Seigi no mikata is a really funny one, based on a manga also ^^

And your usertitle is so funny XD
  10. Sassarai
    2008-08-03 22:58
    Sassarai
    Yeah I got bored of Claymore after the return of Galatea. The story seems to go downhill in my opinion. I wish they would just throw in a volcano fight and end it *sigh*.

Only anime this season I'm watching is Code Geass R2. It's frustrating to watch but it has it's moments. As for mangas, Naruto, Bleach, Gantz, Rosario Vampire, Dgrayman, MXO, etc.

How about you? What have you been up to?