AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Jan-Poo

Notices

Conversation Between Jan-Poo and Kitsu
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Kitsu
    2010-01-14 16:59
    Kitsu
    Yup, it just screams Shkannon.

Well, a lot of people already said that it wasn't denied because the parlor scene wasn't in erika's view so the only thing that "denied" it was that Kanon and Shannon were amost always together.
  2. Kitsu
    2010-01-13 18:31
    Kitsu
    Ah, thanks^^
    Yes, the conversation picked up really fast. I hurried with my translation so I could join as fast as possible (which worked out I guess) cause this episode was kinda confusing and send me into the land of denial. We all mostly talked about Shkannon and the end riddle so I don't think it will be that hard to get into the discussion. (I dunno what they talking about now though since I kinda stopped for a while colletcting my thoughts and stuff)
  3. Kitsu
    2010-01-13 17:33
    Kitsu
    Uhm hello there, I just wanted to ask if you have alreasdy read episode 6 of Umineko? I kinda wanted to hear your opinion on some of the riddles and mysteries that pop up there, ypur posts in the Speculation thread were always were enjoable to read and sometimes helpe dme to think of new theories. (You know a little push and suddenly your mind thinks of a new one pretty fast)