AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Tormenk

Notices

Conversation Between Tormenk and Chaos2Frozen
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 198
  1. Chaos2Frozen
    2009-04-05 03:42
    Chaos2Frozen
    Long time no see National Service's been keeping my very busy, but I'm sureyou've seen my lurking around... Anyway, I'm starting off with the new season and so far...

Hayate no Gotoku 2 - Hmmm, after animating Index, it seems that JC Staff are going continue to stick to a source material all the way HnG traded quite alot of it's insanity for a more loyal adaptation, not that I'm complainting The manga definitely picked up at that point... Oh, MOAR Hina!!! "H-I-N-A!"

Pandora Hearts - The show that I've been looking forward to ever since I picked up the manga out of curiousity. I'm still waiting on the subs for this... Hopefully, my fears of XEBEC would be unfounded... Both OP and ED were 'okay' I guess, maybe I need to give it time...

Asura Crying - Definitely more serious than what I've read in the manga... In fact, I thought it was just a love comedy! (Then again, it was justthe 1st chapter...>.>) I have an interest in this one, enough to see where this will lead to... Oh, and it'snice to hear from ANGELA again in both OP and ED

K-ON! - Even if all else fail, I'm not saying that it will, but in the event that all else fails, I'll be watching this anime for the music! "Don't say Lazy" is currently my favorite ED KyonAni strikes again! Though this is the first time that I liked one of their OP/ED straight away...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmm, that's it for now I guess Any other recommendation? Except FMA2, I'll be watching that for sure as well...
  2. Tormenk
    2009-03-11 11:45
    Tormenk
    "This is the liberty we've won for ourselves!"

Enjoy it fully man. I'm going to catch up on my anime backlog as well.
  3. Chaos2Frozen
    2009-03-11 09:01
    Chaos2Frozen
    POP-OH!POP-OH!POP-OH!POP-OH!POP-OH!POP-OH!POP-OH!POP-OH!

WOOT! I'm a free man again (for 10 days) !
  4. Tormenk
    2009-03-06 05:27
    Tormenk
    I'll say you had enough of working out, lest you really feel the need to.

Do as thou willst.. The way of Chaos is a fuss-free affair.
  5. Chaos2Frozen
    2009-03-06 01:36
    Chaos2Frozen
    I'll be done next wednesday, then it's 10 days holiday till next posting... Hmmm... What should I do for 10 days? Work out? Watch TV shows (House/Numb3rs/Heroes/Shark/24/etc) ? Catch up with Animes? Play Star Ocean 4? Or maybe even do something in OC?

So many possibilities... So little time...
  6. Tormenk
    2009-03-02 05:32
    Tormenk
    Two weeks two weeks..

Well Gundam is shaping up nicely as it goes along. Though I can't say anything about Index since I dropped it when crunch time came.
  7. Tormenk
    2009-02-17 08:35
    Tormenk
    Make that your daily chant and viola! Two weeks gone faster than you think.
  8. Chaos2Frozen
    2009-02-17 07:36
    Chaos2Frozen
    Two more weeks... Two more weeks left till the end of BMT...
  9. Tormenk
    2008-12-24 06:28
    Tormenk
    LOL. I know. Glad you to see you hanging around still.

And from the PH anime thread:

http://www.tbs.co.jp/anime/ph/
  10. Chaos2Frozen
    2008-12-24 06:09
    Chaos2Frozen
    If you suck at NAFA (sp?), start training... That's all I'm saying...