AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Tormenk

Notices

Conversation Between Tormenk and Chaos2Frozen
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 198
  1. Tormenk
    2008-12-11 07:47
    Tormenk
    1. YEAH MAN. To hell with ambiguous endings.

4. For great justice!

6. But I'm busy..

8. What kind of awesome WIN is this?!

11. Nope it's not. I was gunning for either to happen myself.

17. EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!?!

That was the right thing to do indeed. Kimochi ii, ne?
  2. Tormenk
    2008-12-10 12:47
    Tormenk
    It's late but I'll say this first:

So much WIN !
  3. Chaos2Frozen
    2008-12-10 12:39
    Chaos2Frozen
    Last thing to say?

1. Lelouch and C.C makes an ideal couple and they DID live happily ever after, the end.

2. Yuuno unlocked Nanoha's HCG.

3. Chrono raised a flag with Fate, Hayate, Carim, (lists goes on and on and on...)

4. Erio and Lutecia relationship did happen and Episode 24 was just a cover up. Caro and Lutecia had a simliar drama like Nodoka and Yue from Negima.

5. JC Staff owns this season for me with their To aru Majutsu no Index and Toradorable. Touma is a pimp, and 'Ryuji' sounds like 'Yuji'.... *cough*

5. Seto no Hanayome is still THE best romance/comedy of recent times and very little has been done to discredit that... Gonzo has gave birth to their new king.

6. For god sake, watch Shounen Onmyouji already !!

7. Elizabeth from Kuroshitsuji deserve more lovey-dovey screen time with Ciel.

8. Oz unlocked CGs of Sharon and Alice and both.

9. YOUR LORD LEOUCH COMMANDS YOU TO WATCH Macademi Wasshoi!! It is a must if you are to become a Maou!!!

10. Allen raised Lenalee's flag.

11. Betting on Setsuna to get either Felt or Neena... Crazy? Hell ya, but I feel like it.
  4. Chaos2Frozen
    2008-12-10 12:38
    Chaos2Frozen
    Continuing...

12. Start listening to "Poets of the Fall", they're the band that did the theme song to Max Payne 2.

13. Leon and Eve from the series 'Black Cat' started dating... Yup, I don't care, my fanfic is law.

14.Soul raised Maka's flag, Ed unlocked Winry's HCG and Saito from Zero no Tsukaima went for the Harem route. Period.

15. Emil and Marta are the best couples from the Tales series... And my lack of knowledge of the previous Tales games had nothing to do with it.

16. "I don't live in a dream... I don't live in a dream... I don't live in some land forgotten... I don't live in a dream..."

17. GOD COMMANDS YOU TO READ, "The World God only knows" It is a MUST if you are to rule over all other dark ones!!!
  5. Tormenk
    2008-12-10 12:00
    Tormenk

Anything that you absolutely have to spill? Last chance in a long while so say it while you still have the chance..

6. Chaos2Frozen
    2008-12-10 11:44
    Chaos2Frozen
    Nono of course not...

... It's the day after
  7. Tormenk
    2008-12-10 11:39
    Tormenk
    No problem and good luck with the trilogy.

Though you sound as if you're going in tomorrow..

..it's NOT tomorrow right ?
  8. Chaos2Frozen
    2008-12-10 11:35
    Chaos2Frozen
    THanks man

It's good to read a positive review like yours before going into NS

One thing I tried to do in this story is to show how both Jeno and Spica are okay with fighting and/or killing, but even they still have a human enough side, which is alot different from other couples of similar situation.

Jeno in particular was clearly a bad guy with little moral concerns (My favorite is how he stole cookies from orphans ) but he's still has a soft spot for some people that he finds interesting and can relate to...

Mah~ The next plan is to start another Trilogy on FF.net with-

Yunno/Nanoha/Fate

Chrono/Hayate/Carim

Erio/Caro/Lutecia

...Here's to hoping NS is a breeding ground for creativity... LOL
  9. Tormenk
    2008-12-10 06:58
    Tormenk
    Trust me when I say reading it made my day brighten up magnificently.

Didn't expect Jeno's bold antics up front and towards a new girl nonetheless. But maa, since the girl in question is Spica. Didn't know she had such a adorably cute side back then.

Fine first meeting I would say. Great work here..

..wakai padawan. x3
  10. Chaos2Frozen
    2008-12-08 10:06
    Chaos2Frozen
    I left something in the OC thread...

*hint hint*