AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Kang Seung Jae

Notices

Conversation Between Kang Seung Jae and FoxxFireArt
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 24
  1. FoxxFireArt
    2008-10-02 13:35
    FoxxFireArt
    Pardon?? I don't understand.
  2. Kang Seung Jae
    2008-10-02 04:11
    Kang Seung Jae
    I really need to control my harsh tongue at times....
  3. FoxxFireArt
    2008-09-25 03:42
    FoxxFireArt
    So was your intent in sending me that to make my bad mood worse? If so, well done.
  4. Kang Seung Jae
    2008-09-24 05:07
    Kang Seung Jae
    I'll do so next week. Haven't gotten to do much comic translation this week due to stuff.
  5. FoxxFireArt
    2008-09-24 05:04
    FoxxFireArt
    I'm curious if you ever translated my 4komas into Korean and posted them as of yet? I'd like to hear how they are coming across.
  6. FoxxFireArt
    2008-09-17 22:08
    FoxxFireArt
    It's a good picture. I saw it a while back. It looks like Kallen's reaction to seeing Lelouch is Zero. That's her old flight gear.
  7. FoxxFireArt
    2008-09-17 21:53
    FoxxFireArt
    I don't mind if you translate them to Korean. I think it will be cool for my art to be translated and sent across the world. Can I just ask that you add my devArt page onto the images? I really need to add those myself. It would be cool to also see these in Japanese and on Japanese forums.

I figured out why in that translation why it was weird that Gino would be calling Kallen "Onee-chan". I got a better look at a closer scan. He didn't call her "Onee-chan", He said "Omaesaa". Also when Kallen talks about leaving the Black Knights and betraying everyone. I think Kallen was talking about Lelouch and not herself.
    This conversation could still happen. Should be interesting to see how Kallen reacts to Anya's observation that she likes Lelouch. Will she get flustered and deny it, or will she admit it?
  8. Kang Seung Jae
    2008-09-17 21:37
    Kang Seung Jae
    Do I have your permission to translate your 4koma into Korean?
  9. FoxxFireArt
    2008-09-16 21:01
    FoxxFireArt
    Sorry, I didn't intend to offend you. I was just trying to figure out what was from the magazine and what just your guess.

I know how you like to make your own speculations and I was just trying to confirm.
    I don't see why the magazine would post quotes unless they had something to back it up. Kallen just doesn't seem like to betray.

My bad.
  10. Kang Seung Jae
    2008-09-16 20:41
    Kang Seung Jae
    Look, it's not suppose to be canon. Although one of them was almost in line with what was said in Episode 23, they're really some short talk that was intended to be entertaining.