AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Seishi

Notices

Conversation Between Seishi and Coldlight
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Coldlight
    2012-07-19 08:05
    Coldlight
    I see. That's too bad, but I guess one has to step away from all the madness and frustration, eventually.

I do plan on checking out this season's offerings, but a really bad schedule isn't letting me for now. Maybe by early August I can get serious for this season.

So, what shows have you picked up so far? I posted my plans for this season over at the Summer 2012 thread.
  2. Seishi
    2012-07-18 17:40
    Seishi
    Avoiding Saimoe, that's what. I'll probably post in the thread once in a while when I can be arsed, but otherwise I'm pretty much retired from caring about Saimoe.

More importantly, I've been checking out shows from this season. You should too.
  3. Coldlight
    2012-07-12 10:04
    Coldlight
    Seishi! What's up?
  4. Seishi
    2012-07-11 15:01
    Seishi
    Pssssssst.
  5. Seishi
    2012-02-16 20:49
    Seishi
    Saimoe was quite a mess for me last year; I stopped paying close attention pretty early on. At least, compared to previous years where I followed most of the way. It's just one way to lower my overall stress levels.

I have no idea what will happen to the Saimoe Wiki. I haven't spoken with KholdStare about it in quite a while, but I have been thinking about it lately, which is partially why I bothered to message you. If any development happens, I'll be sure to let you know.
  6. Coldlight
    2012-02-15 03:09
    Coldlight
    It's been a while, my former master. Well, nothing much, just watching some current anime, and that he has turned into a die-hard fan of a certain character even more, as you might have seen from last year's Saimoe bash.

How about you? I've also noticed that the Saimoe wiki wasn't getting much updates lately, have you guys moved out of Wikia to a new wiki, or something? Or just busy?
  7. Seishi
    2012-02-15 00:55
    Seishi
    Heeeey. How's my former slave doing?
  8. Coldlight
    2010-10-03 00:05
    Coldlight
    Yeah, I see our fave lists have a handful in common too.
    Most of the titles on my list are those I rated as Masterpieces on my Anime News Network list, with the exception of FMP!, although it isn't Masterpiece level, it's a personal favorite of mine.
  9. Seishi
    2010-10-02 22:42
    Seishi
    Oh hey. Great favourites list there.