AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Kitsune

Notices

Conversation Between Kitsune and Hiroi Sekai
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
  1. Hiroi Sekai
    2011-07-26 03:18
    Hiroi Sekai
    That's okay, I haven't done one in forever and I'm definitely in the mood to do so.
  2. Kitsune
    2011-07-26 03:17
    Kitsune
    Oh please, don't fel forced to draw, I just was asking to know ^^
  3. Hiroi Sekai
    2011-07-26 02:58
    Hiroi Sekai
    Aw, work on your birthday? Never the best way to spend the day but can't really be helped. It's good to hear you got some time to yourself afterwards.

I'm doing pretty well, thank you. I'm not sure what the last sketch of mine you saw, but I actually haven't done any past my Nichijou one. I've been kinda focusing on other things like Photoshop, guitar and writing, but I really want to do another drawing. Maybe I'll do one now!
  4. Kitsune
    2011-07-26 02:54
    Kitsune
    Well, more or less I had to work that day, even it was sunday T_T

Anyways I had some fun on my free time so we can say it ended wll ^^

BTW what about you? Have you been sketching lately? I've been offline for some time so I need an update xDDDDD
  5. Hiroi Sekai
    2011-07-25 21:55
    Hiroi Sekai
    No problem, did you have a good time?
  6. Kitsune
    2011-07-25 06:48
    Kitsune
    thanks for remembering my B-Day yesterday ^^
  7. Hiroi Sekai
    2011-07-25 00:24
    Hiroi Sekai
    Happy birthday!
  8. Hiroi Sekai
    2011-01-11 05:00
    Hiroi Sekai
    Ah, I see^^ I'm not even sure we have language schools around here; it's a small place. It's good to hear that you have the option though, and that you're enjoying it

Yup, I quite enjoy psychology and slow tension that leads to actual fear, not "oh look it's a guy getting torn apart, that's scary right?" movie fear. You prefer eroges? I can't say I've ever looked into one
  9. Kitsune
    2011-01-10 07:00
    Kitsune
    Oh well, neither in my school I had the option to study japanese, I'm just doing it in an official public language school, they are pretty hard since it's official, but well, I really enjoy it ^^

So you like horror visual novels huh? I prefer eroges xDDDDDDD
  10. Hiroi Sekai
    2011-01-09 06:15
    Hiroi Sekai
    Oh wow, Japanese exams? Lucky, our school never had Japanese courses and I felt...cheated. Sounds difficult though, keep at it! ^^ That's definitely an interesting scenario in the link:P

I'm keeping busy, thank you I've been playing a lot of visual novel games with a psychological/horror/mystery concept, so I've been inspired to write one of my own^^