AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > UltimaWolf

Notices

Conversation Between UltimaWolf and Luna91
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 180
  1. Luna91
    2010-10-12 23:09
    Luna91
    Hey Cam,
    Ok i guess, got a big assignment out of the way..yay! lol. And the painters have finally come, and i'm getting a feature wall...yay!! lol.
    Other than that, nothing special happening, what about yourself?
  2. UltimaWolf
    2010-10-12 22:50
    UltimaWolf
    Hey Anna, How have you been? Whatcha been up to?
  3. Luna91
    2010-10-06 03:20
    Luna91
    Thanks for the info
    I'll enjoy devouring my way through those books
  4. UltimaWolf
    2010-10-06 02:23
    UltimaWolf
    Well he has another stand-alone title called Warbreaker, which is the one that has color and sound for the magic system(Or so I've heard from a friend) then his ongoing series is called The Stormlight Archive and the first book is called The Way of Kings but I heard he's planning on making it like 10 or so books long.
    Then he has another ongoing series but I think its ment for 'young adults' or teens so I'm not sure how that'll be but the first book is called Alcatraz: Versus the Evil Librarians.
    Wish he had more books.
  5. Luna91
    2010-10-06 02:19
    Luna91
    Ooo, whats it called?
  6. UltimaWolf
    2010-10-06 02:17
    UltimaWolf
    Yeah I was suprised aswell. He has another series out aswell, but I think its still ongoing.
  7. Luna91
    2010-10-05 19:57
    Luna91
    You finished? Awesome, i'm glad it has a sweet ending and yay for foreshadowing making sense! Yeah, i'm gonna read Eleantris too I can't believe these are only his first lot of novels, he is so talented!
  8. UltimaWolf
    2010-10-05 18:36
    UltimaWolf
    I'm glad you enjoyed it. I just finished the third book recently and I'm kinda bummed out that its over with. But it had a very awesome ending and was good. Alot of the foreshadowing made sense. Only ending I put above this one is Sword of Truth's. Now I will probably start on Elantris soon.
    Yeah I was suprised aswell about his death and kept expecting him to come back. Let me know what you think of Zane in the second book . I also didn't like Eland much for awhile, I wanted Vin to have somone awesome or not at all, but he grew on me a little, and he does get better. Can't wait to discuss the books with you.
  9. Luna91
    2010-10-05 02:56
    Luna91
    p.s. just finished the first book and am on to the second.
    Spoiler for Review:
  10. Luna91
    2010-09-26 22:39
    Luna91
    Quote:
    Spoiler for Spoiler for Episode 9:
    Hey Cam!
    Ok i've finally watched episode 9 lol
    Spoiler for My review:

Have you watched anymore? Let me know what ep your up to so i can catch up.
    Ahh, i'm sure i'd love Spartacus, too, i'm such a history geek, i love it! I started really getting into the book last night, its really good so far, Kelsier seems like an interesting main character. I'm on holidays so i'm really relaxed, its lovely. had a nice sunday arvo, shopping and walking the dog. So good to not be stressed How are you?
    Anna xx.