AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > King Lycan

Notices

Conversation Between King Lycan and Ledgem
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 43
  1. King Lycan
    2009-04-15 18:55
    King Lycan
    Long time no talk..
    Im guessing your studying for finals
  2. Ledgem
    2009-01-08 00:07
    Ledgem
    Happy new year to you, too, and thanks for the message.
  3. King Lycan
    2009-01-07 23:41
    King Lycan
    Happy New Year's !!!!
    Sorry im 9 days late
  4. Ledgem
    2008-11-04 22:57
    Ledgem
    Didn't have to - my polls close at 9 PM, I got there around 7:30 PM, and my voting station is in a really small town. It's just a hassle because I had to get out of the city, and I have to wake up damn early tomorrow to get back into the city before my class starts. I figured it was important enough to go through the trouble...
  5. King Lycan
    2008-11-04 22:36
    King Lycan
    How long did u wait to vote ?
  6. Ledgem
    2008-11-04 22:31
    Ledgem
    Obama, and for the rest of the elections I went for independent parties where applicable (except for the "right to life" party).
  7. King Lycan
    2008-11-04 22:28
    King Lycan
    For ....
  8. Ledgem
    2008-11-04 22:18
    Ledgem
    Yes, I voted.
  9. King Lycan
    2008-11-04 22:13
    King Lycan
    Are you Democratic ?
    And did u Vote today ?
  10. Ledgem
    2008-11-01 17:37
    Ledgem
    The presentations get boring. These aren't the regular lectures, but research presentations - "work in progress" seminars for the most part. If you're familiar with the subject area then I'm sure it might be interesting, but it's almost like listening to a presentation given in another language for most of the presentations I've sat through. My institution technically isn't a college, but if I say any more than that it'd probably be pretty easy to trace me so I'll leave it at that.

I can see how a person could be desensitized to injecting and killing mice. Imagine having to do that to 20 some mice per week, and that you have a load of other experiments to run at the same time. Maybe you're sorry for that first and second mouse, but how much sympathy do you have for that third or fourth mouse, and every mouse after that?

A computer tech - sounds like it'd be a fun course of study. You may never need to use physics or calculus after those classes, but good luck. Hopefully you'll get something useful out of them