AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > King Lycan

Notices

Conversation Between King Lycan and Kakashi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 238
  1. King Lycan
    2013-12-29 01:07
    King Lycan
    I take it you're finished with school ?
  2. King Lycan
    2013-03-03 11:10
    King Lycan
    So what do you plan on doing after you graduate ? I will come soon probably this Summer just have to figure out who's gonna pay my rent for me while I'm gone . I know we aren't that old but I feel old with all these damn bills.
    My studies are pretty ok had to slow down the amount of credits I take per semester because I have to work a lot since I live on my own now it sure is fun though can smoke all the weed I want now but I do have a few computer certificates.

Only thing I've been reading lately that I consider interesting is Berserk, Ubel Blatt, Claymore and D Gray Man sadly they all are monthly or on hiatus and have lazy Mangakas lol. Bleach blehhh Kubo needs to end it now its getting ridiculous and I do agree Naurto needs more Kakahsi like now but I fear we're gonna be stuck in a 50 chapter back story.
  3. Kakashi
    2013-03-01 17:09
    Kakashi
    That is true, but I'm hoping the hard work now will give me some more time later in life! And we're not that old yet. Too bad about the financial issues, but it sounds like you'll get a chance to come here eventually.

I do indeed. How are your studies going? Sounds like you have been introduced to the world of being too busy for animesuki. Could this be true!?

Been reading any interesting manga lately? Seems like Naruto is coming to an end with this arc, the arcs been decent so far I guess. Needs more Kakashi imo, would love to see him have a classic fight with Obito. Vaguely know what's going on in Bleach, but not reading it at the mo. I would read it if the original characters were still involved but it's all Ichigo and Quincy characters. Kubo's still drawing white backgrounds a lot I see.
  4. King Lycan
    2013-02-25 17:25
    King Lycan
    Thanks and I understand we all are pretty old now we don't the same amount of free time like we did in the old days . But I didn't go due to some financial issues but i'm saving up for a trip to Manchester soon.
    So you graduate in 4 months ?
  5. Kakashi
    2013-02-23 11:58
    Kakashi
    Happy birthday Lycan. Wow, it's been such a long time since we talked. Sorry for not responding, somehow things just piled up and I've been forgetting/too mentally exhausted to reply to quite a few people!

How are things going for you? I wanted to ask, how was your stay in Manchester in June last year?

I've been very busy with my studies, but will be freed in 4 months.
  6. King Lycan
    2012-09-20 16:41
    King Lycan
    Yoooo really long time no talk
  7. King Lycan
    2012-03-22 12:24
    King Lycan
    I'm looking around for a 60GB or an 80GB so I can have some backwards compatibility with my PS2 games lol
  8. Kakashi
    2012-03-21 02:26
    Kakashi
    My old one broke down as well, but bought one of the slim models. They're quite cheap now if you look around...
  9. King Lycan
    2012-03-20 20:23
    King Lycan
    I haven't even been able to finish Dark Souls
    I'm guessing its old I got back in 07
  10. Kakashi
    2012-03-20 18:47
    Kakashi
    Cool, thanks. I'll probably play both after I play about 5 other games I need to finish. Lately I've been getting back into gaming.

Really? That sucks. Why did it stop working?