AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Ichigo&Rukia

Notices

Conversation Between Ichigo&Rukia and Amirali
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 26
  1. Ichigo&Rukia
    2009-01-04 15:25
    Ichigo&Rukia
    Oh, Rukia Well I don't think I can explain with words how much I admire this girl.
    She's an interesting character. Not your typical average "anime sweety" but not your typical average violent heroine as well. Kubo manages to make her special every time he shows her. She is independent and rough but she also has a beautiful and gentle personality. She has always shined to the maximum whether she kicks ass or she's being pwned. She stands out.
    You know, Rukia appears to be tough on the surface but behind that mask there are insecurities and vulnerabilities. She went through so much yet she grew up as a great individual, so beautiful, strong and caring. What makes her likeable is that she is everything all rolled into once and she fits all tastes, whether you like soft and gentle girls or rough and strong ones. I like a mix of both which is pretty much why she's so appealing to me.
    I suck at explaining. I was trying to say she never relies on anyone, she's independent, she's a complex character with lot of depth, one that never lets her friends down or let her emotions consume her(which doesn't mean she's unsensitive emotionless bitch at all) and certainly, the most unique heroine of manga/anime I've ever encountered.
  2. Amirali
    2009-01-04 14:45
    Amirali
    You're explained your distaste for Orihime quite well. But I'd love to hear more about your affection for Rukia, and why she appeals to you also.
  3. Ichigo&Rukia
    2008-11-24 12:35
    Ichigo&Rukia
    Thanks for the rep.
    Nice to see you again too. I got seriously tired of all this wars(yeah I can't believe it too) but I just had to return and piss some people off.
  4. Ichigo&Rukia
    2008-10-21 13:50
    Ichigo&Rukia
    Because he thought it's whiny. I didn't insult anyone or at least not more than this someone had done the same.
  5. Amirali
    2008-10-20 14:14
    Amirali
    Why did Monir delete your post ? I was looking forward to seeing what you had to say .
  6. Ichigo&Rukia
    2008-10-10 10:01
    Ichigo&Rukia
    I know. You can't pretend you tolerate a character's behaviour when you really don't. Beign honest is the best thing you can do in debates or discussions or just when you express your opinion.
    Glad you agree
  7. Amirali
    2008-10-09 12:03
    Amirali
    I'll never claim I like a character "just to be on the good side of people". That's pathetic.

Agreed. Not even a casual friend cares about such petty things. As long as one respects other's choices (which you do), it's cool that you're confident of your beliefs.
  8. Ichigo&Rukia
    2008-08-26 09:13
    Ichigo&Rukia
    I'm fine but kind of bored with no debates around..I feel like bashing.(in a positive way xD)
  9. Amirali
    2008-08-25 23:27
    Amirali
    Hello. How are you doing?
  10. Ichigo&Rukia
    2008-08-20 12:24
    Ichigo&Rukia
    thank you for the rep (=