AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Sol Falling

Notices

Conversation Between Sol Falling and asam_laksa
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. asam_laksa
    2008-12-14 12:27
    asam_laksa
    These are the introductory paragraphs.

Shirley
    Lelouchが好き...
    Zeroの正体を知っても、父を殺されても、
    記憶を消されても、その想いは消えなかった
    純粋がゆえに真実に近づき、命を奪われた少女
    Lelouchの宝物だった笑顔は、もう戻らない。

I love Lelouch
    Even if Zeros true identity is know, even if her father was killed by him, even if her memories (of Lelouch, I think) were to be erased, her feelings will never be erased.
    Because of her sincerity in pursuing the truth, her life was robbed off.
    The smiling face that Lelouch treasured a lot, will never return anymore.

CC
    気の遠くなるような長い時を
    死と再生を繰り返し生きてた少女
    彼女の願いは 契約の遂行
    その鍵の握るLelouchにつき従い
    契約の成就を願っている。

The girl who die and revived repeatedly becomes emotionless due to long time.
    Her wish is to see her contract being carried out.
    And the person who holds the key is Lelouch whom she accompanies.
    Her only wish is to see the contract being accomplished.

Kallen
    兄の遺志であり、彼女が求める理想
    それは日本人の母親とふつうに暮らすこと
    そのために、彼女は帝国に戦いを挑む
    同じ理想をもつ黒き魔神と共に

Her older brothers dying wish is her passionate goal.
    And that is for her Japanese mother to live like the others.
    For that reason, she decides to take on the fight against the imperial country
    Sharing the same passionate goal with the black devil (I think its Lelouch).

You mean, Lelouch only treasure Shirley's smiling face.
  2. Sol Falling
    2008-12-14 01:11
    Sol Falling
    Ah, so the two 'characters' would be Lelouch and Zero, then. That makes some sense, actually. Although it sucks in terms of having to buy two separate books, I sorta like how that emphasizes Shirley's death being the end of 'Lelouch', and of that event being the turning point for the series.

Would there be some place where I could find these translations? I'd like to read it when it's done. Actually, I haven't even looked at anything beyond the first Sound Episode (I hear all six are out now?), so all of these extra materials have really got me lost.
  3. asam_laksa
    2008-12-14 00:35
    asam_laksa
    It's more of what each characters do in each episode.

The only bad part about it is how they only stopped in episode 13, until Shirley's death, and didn't continue on after that. You don't know whether Lelouch died at the end of the series or not.

The other official "Code Geass Character Guide: vs Zero".....they had mostly other characters that deal with Zero specifically. I wonder they would continue till episode 26.

Not really impressive, my translation. I think. But it's better than nothing.
  4. Sol Falling
    2008-12-13 23:42
    Sol Falling
    hmm, you're going to try to translate it? That's pretty impressive.

I'm not really that up to date on the extra materials: the way it's called "Code Geass Character Guide: Lelouch", does that mean there are guides for other characters too? Sounds interesting nonetheless.
  5. asam_laksa
    2008-12-13 05:23
    asam_laksa
    Malaysia.

By the way, I bought Code Geass Character Guide: Lelouch.

They are showing each characters, and how much they participate in the story. It's going to be hard to translate.
  6. Sol Falling
    2008-11-26 21:10
    Sol Falling
    I'll gladly take your compliment then.

I live in Canada, you?
  7. asam_laksa
    2008-11-26 19:58
    asam_laksa
    Passionate fan yes, but rabid fan? I define them as people who snap everyone just because they feel threatened; their pairing that is.

Where do you stay, which country?
  8. Sol Falling
    2008-11-24 11:42
    Sol Falling
    Heh, thanks. Although I am pretty rabid, if I come off as reasonable then more people will listen.
  9. asam_laksa
    2008-11-23 23:27
    asam_laksa
    Then, if I say.....Jump into the bed with me? I really liked how you defend ShirLulu without being sound rabid zealot fan.
  10. Sol Falling
    2008-10-18 03:54
    Sol Falling
    Take the initiative then and send a request. It's not like I'd say no. :P