AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Sol Falling

Conversation Between Sol Falling and incorrupts
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
  1. incorrupts
    2008-11-22 16:27
    Oh don't worry about it, i'll make a post about it now with wank included cause that is how some people get their facts straight. "^^
  2. Sol Falling
    2008-11-22 16:14
    Sol Falling
    :P I already saw it, and presumed to initiate some wankery (>_< sorry if don't appreciate that). Someone's saying it isn't from the Code Geass staff, though, so that's a bit of a damper.
  3. incorrupts
    2008-11-22 14:42
    Oh hey, you a Shirlulu fan right? Just in case you did not see it on romance thread. {cause sometimes it can be a scary place XD}
  4. incorrupts
    2008-10-14 10:48
    "it was our ending." xd
  5. incorrupts
    2008-10-13 11:47
    Hmm, i see. For some odd reason i did not see that post. "^^

Oh i know, a lot of people here dimiss a lot of things cause of their bias. It is another thing to support your couple but accept a few facts and a whole other to dismiss everything just cause it would make your ship not that shippable. If you get what i mean. "^^
  6. Sol Falling
    2008-10-13 10:43
    Sol Falling
    mm, user was realms-of-life. This is the comment which linked to the essay (the discussion was on that page too). The reason I'm curious is that that person mentioned they'd do an analysis on Lelouch and Suzaku as well later on, but if they did, it wasn't made public.

I don't really remember any similar conversations happening here, though. :P I'd say, even if there is a lot of thoughtless fanboy/girlism at Livejournal as well, there is still much more intelligent discussion over there compared to animesuki.
  7. incorrupts
    2008-10-13 10:31
    Oh you mean when Shirley understood Lulu had a problem and took Suzu out of the pic and stuff? I think someone posted it here as well, not sure?
    And you mean in LJ? Do you remember the username? Might be on my friends-list.
  8. Sol Falling
    2008-10-13 10:09
    Sol Falling
    hmm, that's too bad. I remember, around the time of Shirley's death, seeing a couple posts talking about the amazing nonverbal communication in Turn 13 and a link to a great essay about what defined Euphemia and Shirley's characters. Unfortunately that person's journal was friendlocked so I didn't get to see any more of their writing beyond that.
  9. incorrupts
    2008-10-13 10:03
    Really intelligent person. W-well most posts are "OMFG! CC IS AWESOME!!!11" or "KALULU IS HOTT!!". lawl
    You can't really find "serious" entries that have some good points lately. ^^
  10. Sol Falling
    2008-10-13 09:59
    Sol Falling
    Ah, so you know him/her? I've seen quite a few of intelligent posters at LJ on the occasions I've been there, but it seems like a lot of the great discussions happen in private journals rather than the communities. It's a bit daunting as an outsider.