AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Kyral

Notices

Conversation Between Kyral and Keroko
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 53
  1. Kyral
    2011-12-24 14:56
    Kyral
    Fröhliche Weihnachten to you and your family Keroko! :3
  2. Keroko
    2011-06-10 17:14
    Keroko
    Yeah, ZKC definitely improved after the timeskip, but it was already good even before the timeskip in my opinion.

I just need to get of my lazy ass and make some fics out of it.

And this chibi dragon, believe it or not, is Lady Onyxia herself. As drawn by the Chinese artist Nefarian.
  3. Kyral
    2011-06-10 14:24
    Kyral
    Nice and I see your taste in character pictures is as great as ever.

I follow the manga of Zettai Karen Children. Sadly the anime never went as far, I personally think it became a lot better as soon they made the timeskip and the girls went to middleschool (also, Kaoru with longer hair is hot Oo).

Well the last OCs I made was for (surprise) Infinite Stratos. After that I had the idea of joining Kha with Dog Days but I restraint myself, simply wanted to finish something again and Elric still is one of my most favourite OCs I have (no surprise really, seeing how much work I invested into him and the support I got from all the others).

So pretty much everything besides Memories of Blood & Sorrow is on hiatus for now. And when I manage to get my lazy ass up, I'm confident that it can be awesome again!

And I remember your little fic featuring Keroko, Kha and Elric. I really liked that. #

BTW: Where is this chibi doragon Keroko avatar from?
  4. Keroko
    2011-06-10 12:00
    Keroko
    About as lazy as you are. I've been dabbling in the various other series Cadians are tossing OC's in, though my main focus right now is Zettai Karen Children (for which I created Lenico and a Keroko). I have yet to actually write anything beyond profiles for it though...
  5. Kyral
    2011-06-10 11:46
    Kyral
    Sorry for random bitching, but damn!
    I must be like one of the friggn' most lazy people of the world.
    Thought I use some of my vacation days for writing... and after half of my vacation days are over I finaly sit down and write 3 pages in one day!
    I mean wth... i would have finished my story a year ago if I would actually DO something! >.<

So thanks for your time. How are you these days?
  6. Keroko
    2011-01-05 18:57
    Keroko
    Hell if I know, but it's a half-naked Momiji in an army suit, so I ain't complaining.

Original image is here. And there's a pool too.
  7. Kyral
    2011-01-05 18:30
    Kyral
    *wonders about sig*

Is this... some kind of... Touhou, Strike Witches, Vietnam? Oo;
  8. Keroko
    2011-01-03 06:30
    Keroko
    Likewise. Good to see you again.
  9. Kyral
    2011-01-03 05:06
    Kyral
    A belated happy new years to you too!
  10. Kyral
    2010-07-03 04:30
    Kyral
    Hehe, good to know, I'm a heretic too in that regard.
    The only times I 'watched' Germany playing was when there was a TV somewhere in the background and I had nothing better to do. For the last game I was at a friends and we were watching anime (wich was quit funny actually, as we just saw the evil guy falling from the train and his flamethrower exploded and suddenly there was a lot of cheering from outside).

Man, it was a pain driving home that evening.

For the Holland - Brazil game it was pretty similiar, I was near a TV when Brazil scored thier goal and only though "A well, everything's normal." only a few hours later I heard Holland won.