AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Kyral

Notices

Conversation Between Kyral and Terminator98
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Terminator98
    2011-03-03 17:21
    Terminator98
    And P.S: would look forward to you writing your own short.
  2. Terminator98
    2011-03-03 16:22
    Terminator98
    Woot, k, will try to see all the media where I misspelled her name, as for her interpretation, it is a mix of both mine and JE's. I put up the foundations, he corrects what I usually blunder, and adds some charm to the text as well as times.

But yeah... Erika's pretty much gonna be "the not so shrinking violet".
  3. Kyral
    2011-03-03 14:54
    Kyral
    Terminator my good chum!
    Sorry to tell you this a little late, but Erika's german family name is Weber not Webber!
    Like in Kurz Weber not Andrew Lloyd Webber.

I also like how you used her character until now. :3
    Ah... maybe I really should sit down and start writing a short. ^^
  4. Terminator98
    2011-03-01 08:31
    Terminator98
    Dunno, feel like drawing my 5 Girl OCs with Alex? I often get motivation and inspiration to write on my fan-fics by looking at pics and listening to music, and thought this might help me killing myself to get a better story.

The setting would be:
    All of them are in ISA uniform, Alex would be walking with hands in his pockets, somewhat frustrated that Haruka and Yoko are pulling him on each side. Sarah is somehow trying to calm down Haruka while Lyn is looking on rather worried.
    We then have Sophia in her own corner somehow enjoying the event (she's not laughing out loud, more like smiling. A bit ala Lacus Clyne perhaps...)

Well, that's how I had pictured a scene later. Feel free to grab on the idea or not if you enjoy it.
  5. Kyral
    2011-02-28 13:31
    Kyral
    Not often, as I'm pretty lazy sometimes and take my time drawing, commissions tend to drag on.

But I'm always open for suggestions, maybe it strikes my interest enough so that I absolutly want to draw it.
  6. Terminator98
    2011-02-28 11:58
    Terminator98
    Was wondering, do you take commissions?