AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Wild Goose

Notices

Conversation Between Wild Goose and Sumeragi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
  1. Wild Goose
    2013-10-04 09:54
    Wild Goose
    *shrug* That's your perception of things. I perceive things differently.

From what I see, you generally portray yourself as this kawaii ojou-sama who knows better than everyone. You may not be intentionally intend to do so, but your posts have a strong condescending tone to them; the clever princess talking down at the lowly peons. Hell, you're being condescending right now!

The whole kawaii-ness is at odds, however, with your views on other topics, which if I'm going to start quoting and citing, will lead us to being stuck here the whole night, and I'd really like to get to sleep at a decent hour.

And again, you're quick to blame the issue on supposed hypocrites, without considering your own behaviour. *shrug*

You may have reasons for your aggressiveness, you may be lashing out at the world, at those that you perceive as hurting you - but that is an action that is your choice, and if you choose to act in that manner, your conduct speaks as to your nature. That is how I see things.

Also, tbh, this isn't really that related to Chaos. He's a grown man; if he wants to be a chuuni and and fawn over you, that's his choice. Doesn't mean that I can't tease him about it though.
  2. Sumeragi
    2013-10-04 09:28
    Sumeragi
    I highly doubt that I had a facade or mask when C-kun originally approached me. I've only turned aggressive due to the growing number of people who are intent on forcing their opinions onto others.

But of course, you wouldn't care except for what you see right now, which makes me worried about whether you're this shallow in RL. I would like to think not, and that you're just not using your full mind on the forums.
  3. Wild Goose
    2013-10-04 03:34
    Wild Goose
    There is a certain irony, in that I think we're quite the same in a number of aspects.

The difference between you and I, however, is that unlike yourself, I present no facade, wear no mask, nor maintain a false persona by which to beguile followers into fawning over me.
  4. Wild Goose
    2013-09-22 07:38
    Wild Goose
    Congratulations on the confirmed launch of the World of Tanks Japanese Tech Tree. While I personally loathe you, that is an accomplishment to be proud of.

So, mother hen proudly watching her chicks hatch?
  5. Wild Goose
    2013-04-10 11:21
    Wild Goose
    Actually, I meant to post this last week, when you and ark were going at it like the Titans vs Axis Zeon; you were repeatedly going on how he was holding delusions and speculations, and ignoring that you'd been doing the same. But I'd forgotten, and just remembered, and decided to strike while the iron was cold.

As always, I feel a grudging respect at how you can tai chi away negative comments. Truly, and I say this sincerely, you're like the Michael Sparks for Animesuki, especially with sticking to your guns etc etc. Sparks also was a man who dared to tell the US Army and Marine Corps it was wrong.
  6. Sumeragi
    2013-04-10 10:42
    Sumeragi
    I burned than I've been "burned", so it's all right with me.
  7. Wild Goose
    2013-04-10 10:00
    Wild Goose
    Welcome back from your recent ban. As always, when referring to delusions and speculations, don't forget to check how burnt you are, China pot!
  8. Wild Goose
    2013-03-27 01:55
    Wild Goose
    Ah, but is the going after the convention and majority thought justified, or is it merely rebellion for the sake of anarchy?

My point still stands though; With regard to the whole self-justifying/short-sightedness jab you made at three posters, again I'll point out that you're guilty of the same. You're hardly a pristine China pot, ojou. Also, you're not the only person who can draw a line in the sand and stick to it.

And to be fair to the British, when that saying was made they hadn't had the experience of China pots yet - and your decorative/serving/storage China pot still would to be black, because like with like - pots and kettles being used for cooking will, of course, become black.

Of course this assumes that the pot in question is in fact being used for the serving of food, because if we expand it to the further uses of China pots we're going to see them loaded with bodily wastes, soil, fertiliser, and damn near everything under the sun, but we're now segueing into general knowledge on China pots.
  9. Sumeragi
    2013-03-27 01:38
    Sumeragi
    Not really, I just like using idioms against itself if possible to prove a point

If you can think of a counter to the saying, then by all means, do say it. I like when people go against conventions and "majority" thought.
  10. Wild Goose
    2013-03-27 01:37
    Wild Goose
    When it's been placed over a fire? Yes.

I find it amusing how you can throw out your Japanese sayings and it's okay, and proves your point for you, but if I use an English saying it's automatically contested.