AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > totoum

Notices

Conversation Between totoum and RRW
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. totoum
    2013-05-03 01:40
    totoum
    Lets see

C^3: can't really comment,didnt interest me and dropped it after a couple episodes.
    Jinrui: Love this one,one of my favorite animes of 2012
    Denpa Onna: same as C^3,didn't catch my interest.
    Meiro no Croisée: Classic Juninchi Sato,so I liked it a lot (+ I'm french so I really liked the research that went into the setting)
    Oda Nobuna: Based upon a couple episodes it seems alright,there was some nice action animation, dropped because I was already watching (the very underrated) Sengoku Collection so I already had my fill of genderbent warlords.
    Kamisama no memochou: Wasn't as good as I was hoping it to be but still enjoyable,also Kishida Mel's chara designs were really well adapted for animation.
    Nichibros: Not all the jokes worked for me but overall there were more hits than misses,ironically it's the female cast members I ended up liking more than the guys.
    Usagi Drop:Quite liked it,especially the fact the MC is older than a teen and a salary man,you don't see that much in SoL/Drama animes.
  2. RRW
    2013-05-02 10:05
    RRW
    What is your opinion of these anime

C^3
    Jinrui
    Denpa Onna
    Meiro no Croisée
    Oda Nobuna
    Kamisama note
    High School Boy
    Usagi Drop
  3. RRW
    2013-04-18 16:58
    RRW
    This for my "social circle". you guys (Haak, Totoum, Enzo, etc) probably need different chart which i probably make it latter
  4. totoum
    2013-04-18 16:02
    totoum
    What is this I don't even

Can't say much,just that I'd never realized Chaos2Frozen was such a stalker
  5. RRW
    2013-04-18 04:52
    RRW
    Images
    animesuki chart V0.017
    Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

anything can be add/change?