AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > totoum

Notices

Conversation Between totoum and Ledgem
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 14 of 14
  1. totoum
    2012-03-18 18:07
    totoum
    Sorry to butt in out of nowhere but

Quote:
    What bothered me the most about Steins;Gate was the main character. He certainly seemed to think highly of himself, but that was seemingly about all that it was.
    He doesn't think highly of himself at all,this whole "MAAAD SCIENTISTO" persona he's created is just there to try to hide his insecurities to others.Dig a little past that and you've got a guy that's not confident in himself at all.
  2. totoum
    2012-02-19 19:10
    totoum
    I'm a bit of a Koichi Mashimo fan,don't always like what he does but always check it out,so that's how I know Avenger despite Noir being his most famous work.

As for Another it really is the kind of anime that is best watched while it's still airing,a lot of the fun comes from the speculation,really looking forward to tomorow!
  3. Ledgem
    2012-02-19 17:56
    Ledgem
    Thanks! Yeah, Avenger was... I don't really remember anything about it, except for noting that the settings seemed a bit crazy in the beginning. Despite having seen it much longer ago, I remember much more about Noir.

Enjoying Another quite a bit - thanks to Reckoner for getting me onto it while it was still airing. I haven't watched a series while it aired in quite a while; it's pretty fun to be able to discuss it and go through it with other people who are watching it at the same time.
  4. totoum
    2012-02-19 11:57
    totoum
    Hey there,I got a chuckle out of this:

Quote:
    Ali Project did the opening for Noir (a popular series from 2001/2002) and Avenger (a less notable series)
    "less notable" is quite an understatement

Anyway it's nice having you on board the "Another" speculating team