AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > totoum

Notices

Conversation Between totoum and Guardian Enzo
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 431
  1. totoum
    2013-04-02 09:59
    totoum
    Nope not animators,that's the sound department
    Seiyuus were recorded in japan but everything else to do with sound was done in France,including the OST, Oshima conducted the national russian symphonic orchestra in Paris at studio Guillaume Tell, that's like the french equivalent of Abbey road studios in terms of prestige, that must have cost considerably more than usual.
    The producer at trigger said they wanted to see what working with europeans on sound design could bring to the table.

Death Billiards also has Suzuki Aya as one of its key animators,she's technically japanese but lived a big part of her childhood and studied animation in europe,considering what she's worked on before the fact alone the project interested her is enough to intrigue me.
  2. Guardian Enzo
    2013-04-02 06:48
    Guardian Enzo
    Really? Trigger is using French animators? Interesting. Maybe they've been talking to the gang at Satelight.
  3. totoum
    2013-04-02 05:49
    totoum
    Ok fine,the real reason why I love my mahou shoujo show

Anyway I just misunderstood you. I'll put the taser down
  4. Guardian Enzo
    2013-04-02 01:20
    Guardian Enzo
    Don't tase me, Bro! I'm sorry I didn't fall in love with your mahou shoujo.
  5. Guardian Enzo
    2013-03-10 09:42
    Guardian Enzo
    He seems like a genuine and nice guy, but Hosoda doesn't project any false modesty, does he? I get the sense he's very well aware of how talented he is.
  6. Guardian Enzo
    2013-03-05 21:46
    Guardian Enzo
    Just to lyk, did a full Ookami Kodomo review...
  7. Guardian Enzo
    2013-01-10 06:37
    Guardian Enzo
    Yes, I would agree there's more to like in Yoshida's résumé than Yamada's. It's a mixed bag, but a better mix.

As long as Dera maintains a leading role, I think the show has a chance to be pretty good. The minute it turns into those 4 girls preening for the camera (don't even get me started on the loli), it's all over as far as I'm concerned unless it's for very brief interludes.
  8. totoum
    2013-01-10 00:20
    totoum
    I know you're a busy man so you might not have the time to look this up but Tamako Market staff interviews did reveal the bird would be pretty important

Quote:
    -Conversing with the bird sounds fun. What did you think about it when you joined, Yoshida-san?

Yoshida: It still doesn’t stand out to me now. Before I knew it, he had pushed to take the leading role. (laughs) I had wanted an outsider’s point of view, so his importance moved up as he could be involved in introductions to the rest of the people in the shopping district for the viewers.
    Here's the whole (long) interview , where they talk about their intentions with the show,after reading it I'm not that worried about the high school girls

Also while I'm no big Yamada fan (except her EDs,I love her EDs lol), I find screenwriter Yoshida to be quite a dependable writer who can deliver sold adaptations,see her work on Bakuman as an example.
  9. Guardian Enzo
    2012-12-28 10:54
    Guardian Enzo
    Silver Spoons anime greenlit...
  10. Guardian Enzo
    2012-12-18 06:48
    Guardian Enzo
    Thanks, I hope so too! I'm ready to move on, that's for sure.