AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > totoum

Notices

Conversation Between totoum and Guardian Enzo
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 440
  1. totoum
    2013-07-23 11:55
    totoum
    Thanks a lot enzo, went for the atmosphere and creepy beauty and wasn't disappointed!After two episodes I'd say i'm even liking it more than I thought I would.
  2. Guardian Enzo
    2013-07-17 19:43
    Guardian Enzo
    I like them both. Blood Lad is a sort of cross between Hataraku and Soul Eater, if Haruhara Haruko showed up. Good solid comedy with low-budget Brains Base creativity. Kamisama (I hate that English title - it should have been "On Sunday God Forook the Earth") is dark (literally and figuratively) and so far, mysterious to the point of confusion. But the second ep was far better than the first, and Namikawa Daisuke is tremendous.

If you're looking for low-stress entertainment, Blood Lad. Atmosphere and creepy beauty with an intriguing story, Kamisama.
  3. totoum
    2013-07-17 18:08
    totoum
    Quick question,still trying to get around all the premieres, which would you recommend between Sunday without god and Blood Lad?
  4. Guardian Enzo
    2013-04-14 04:26
    Guardian Enzo
    LOL, I've seen that ep with the Chinese subs.
  5. totoum
    2013-04-13 19:57
    totoum
    You could try pretending it doesn't exist
    Though I guess people would start asking you questions after a while.

Oh and I got excited when I saw Danchi Tomoo subs and then realized they were in chinese.
  6. Guardian Enzo
    2013-04-13 18:32
    Guardian Enzo
    And of course, posting to say I'm dropping it is another can of worms opened up.
  7. totoum
    2013-04-13 12:04
    totoum
    I think I'd feel the same way if I were you,blogging that show is a bag of hurt, watching it though I think is interesting, though not sure if it's enjoyable.
  8. Guardian Enzo
    2013-04-13 07:02
    Guardian Enzo
    Honestly, I've been putting off watching Aku no Hana #2. And given the ugly tone of most of the discussion, not looking forward to posting on it and giving all that another outlet.
  9. Guardian Enzo
    2013-04-02 20:21
    Guardian Enzo
    I haven't seen a sub for that one yet...
  10. totoum
    2013-04-02 09:59
    totoum
    Nope not animators,that's the sound department
    Seiyuus were recorded in japan but everything else to do with sound was done in France,including the OST, Oshima conducted the national russian symphonic orchestra in Paris at studio Guillaume Tell, that's like the french equivalent of Abbey road studios in terms of prestige, that must have cost considerably more than usual.
    The producer at trigger said they wanted to see what working with europeans on sound design could bring to the table.

Death Billiards also has Suzuki Aya as one of its key animators,she's technically japanese but lived a big part of her childhood and studied animation in europe,considering what she's worked on before the fact alone the project interested her is enough to intrigue me.