AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > totoum

Notices

Conversation Between totoum and Guardian Enzo
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 422
  1. Guardian Enzo
    2012-12-18 06:48
    Guardian Enzo
    Thanks, I hope so too! I'm ready to move on, that's for sure.
  2. totoum
    2012-12-17 22:06
    totoum
    Your Azuki comment in your latest Bakuman review reminded me that this conversation happened in the manga thread at one point:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
    What happened to Miho by the way? We haven't seen or even heard of her in ages. Are Mashiro and her going to marry when they're 40?
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by paradox13 View Post
    Died. Cancer.

It was sad.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi View Post
    She married someone else and is with child. Mashiro doesn't know yet.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
    Miho? Who is this Miho you speak of?
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post

Some long forgotten plot device ?
    Nanamine was always the element I disliked the most about bakuman,next major arc is one of my favorites in Bakuman,hope you'll like it as much asI do.
  3. Guardian Enzo
    2012-11-24 18:54
    Guardian Enzo
    Now you mention it, I think I have heard that... I still find it hard to believe people defend the way he treats Hiramaru. The thing is, for a less neurotic writer - and one with the ability to stand up for themselves (like Ashirogi) Yoshida is probably OK as an editor. Better than Miura, anyway. But what he does to Hiramaru is borderline evil.
  4. totoum
    2012-11-24 14:37
    totoum
    Random trivia I'm not sure you know: in bakuman, Yoshida Kouji's manipulative personality is based on the real life editor of death note,that always gets my imagination going as to how editorial meetings went down
  5. Guardian Enzo
    2012-11-15 19:38
    Guardian Enzo
    Already posted on it, Monsieur!
  6. totoum
    2012-11-15 11:21
    totoum
    Just in case you weren't hyped enough about Chihayafuru S2 Miyu Irino is voicing one of the new characters!
  7. totoum
    2012-11-12 16:10
    totoum
    Meh,people can complain if they want but this arc is hardly the most interesting in bakuman so I don't mind the fast pace despite having a couple gripes with it,the anime didn't bother going in depth about the events that happened in the past couple episodes but rather concentrated on the effect they had on both Mashiro and Takagi which in the grand scheme of things is what matters most (i 'll go more into detail once you blog about it),however they better slow down when they'll adapt the the couple arcs that I like the most!
  8. totoum
    2012-11-11 16:08
    totoum
    Maybe *shrug*

On a completely unrelated note after watching eps 5 and 6 I'd say it's indeed safe to say this is indeed the last season of bakuman,the pace has picked up quite a bit.Not a surprise at all of course but I was starting to have doubts earlier
  9. totoum
    2012-11-10 16:00
    totoum
    While I fully expect a Silver Spoon adaptation people are jumping to conclusions a bit,the original article mentions that info about new series will be given in the 8 next issue but that doesn't mean 8 new series,they could spread info for some series across more than one issue,we'll see.

I also havn't read Silver Spoon,as weird as it sounds I tend to limit myself to what's licenced in france and Silver Spoon isn't,there's a few exceptions here and there but Silver Spoon isn't one of them.
  10. Guardian Enzo
    2012-11-10 10:54
    Guardian Enzo
    Looks like the Silver Spoons anime is pretty much a lock for 2013 with the Shounen Sunday announcement of 8 anime adaptations.