AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > totoum

Notices

Conversation Between totoum and Guardian Enzo
Showing Visitor Messages 331 to 340 of 422
  1. Guardian Enzo
    2012-01-25 00:48
    Guardian Enzo
    I did raise the possibility in the blog that they chose her to deliberately highlight the difference in singing ability. Of course, it could also be because she was currently starring in Madoka Magica.
  2. totoum
    2012-01-24 23:45
    totoum
    And lets not forget Yuuki Aoi is only 19!
    There's going to be a CD release in march but to me that's a lost cause,like you said,she isn't a singer.

And in fact I like how she's nearly a "pure VA" as opposed to an idol that also does VA work.

Still I wonder what the staff of symphogear was thinking when they chose her. I mean next to Misaki Nana and Takagaki Ayahi she's just an amateur when it comes to singing......wait maybe that's the point?Since Hikibi is a newbie afterall.
  3. Guardian Enzo
    2012-01-24 20:21
    Guardian Enzo
    There aren't many seiyuu that can do ecchi, drama and screwball comedy equally well. I'd say Hochan, but I don't think I've ever heard hear go as for down the dark path as this. She's my all-time favorite and Tomatsu Haruka is probably the best pure actress in the younger generation (and both are much better singers) but Aoi-chan has a unique personality to her.
  4. totoum
    2012-01-24 20:10
    totoum
    Ben-To's director agrees

Quote:
    Shimono: And that Muscle Detective monologue…
    *Aoi laughs*
    Ise: Yeah the one that was included as a bonus in the DVD release.
    Aoi: I was thinking that since it was a bonus I could go even crazier than normal.
    (...)
    Shimono: I was talking to the director about it during the recording outside the booth and he was like “Wow this girl is a genius! She’s amazing!” the whole time!
    Aoi: A genius with gay muscly men? *laughs*
    *Ise laughs*
    Shimono: *laughs* No not that!
  5. Guardian Enzo
    2012-01-24 19:55
    Guardian Enzo
    Aoi Yuuki is a freakin' genius.
  6. Guardian Enzo
    2012-01-23 21:26
    Guardian Enzo
    I don't see that torrent anywhere. Don't have a link, do you?
  7. totoum
    2012-01-23 19:47
    totoum
    Don't know if you've seen/heard it but the first ben-to drama cd has been translated and it's worth a detour for any Yuki Aoi fan.
    The muscle cop fanfics weren't my favite part of the show but this is just another level and Yuki Aoi just shows off what an amazing "sound machine" she is.
    Not to mention I'm not sure how many seiyuus would be confortable with reading that script,let alone be willing to give an all out performance.
  8. Guardian Enzo
    2012-01-19 13:01
    Guardian Enzo
    Grrr. R-15 needs the support more...
  9. totoum
    2012-01-19 09:15
    totoum
    Well my room mate saw me watching Another and said "forget echi,I want to know what's up with those dolls".
    So we'll get to R-15 later
  10. totoum
    2012-01-14 22:33
    totoum
    For Hyouge Mono sadly i can't understand raws,I was just waiting for the fansubs to take a bit of a headstart so I don't end up having to wait too long for episodes too come out.
    I'll propose R-15 and get back to you when we watch it