AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > totoum

Conversation Between totoum and Guardian Enzo
Showing Visitor Messages 331 to 340 of 442
  1. totoum
    2012-03-19 03:13
    Since I don't want to talk too much about soccer in the chihayafuru thread and feel like nitpicking I'll say this here

Henry is a soccer player who "scored" a goal while playing a World Cup qualifier for France against Ireland on a blatant handball
    Henry actually only did the assist,another player scored the goal,though of course that doesn't matter much I guess.
    Fun fact:another french player was offsides on the play and the refs missed that one too.
  2. Guardian Enzo
    2012-03-12 01:57
    Guardian Enzo
    Yeah, it's a frustrating show to watch with the subbing pace, but it really is unique and excellent.
  3. totoum
    2012-03-12 01:06
    Finaly got around to watching the first episode of Hyouge Mono.
    Watching Sosuke fanboy over a teakettle was weird as hell but still entertaining.
    Some trademarks from direcor Mashimo are definatly there (the guy loves his 90 angles) So I'll check out the rest but at a slow pace unless I see the fansub group get more active
  4. totoum
    2012-03-10 11:44
    Well you'd have to watch the scenes in order to dub them

But yeah,point taken (again )
  5. Guardian Enzo
    2012-03-10 11:33
    Guardian Enzo
    Funny. But they could have cast me in the movie and I still wouldn't watch it...
  6. totoum
    2012-03-10 05:01
    So this happened to me earlier:

"Well some aditional Blood-C cast info has been revealed,maybe if there's someone like Yuki Aoi I can try and lure Enzo

*checks cast list*

Fujimura Shun (CV: Yuuki Kaji)
    Oh come in now Blood-C you're not even trying are you?"
  7. Guardian Enzo
    2012-03-02 00:18
    Guardian Enzo
    I saw that, and I think it's pretty credible. They gave Yuki the award for the wrong show, but I have no issues with Hirata Hiroaki winning for T & B - that was one of the best performances of the year.
  8. totoum
    2012-03-01 23:46
    Well looks like they actualy went out and gave Yuki Aoi as well as Miyamo Mamoru an award
    So those might have gained some credibility,they get bonus point for not putting Yuuki Kaji on there.
  9. Guardian Enzo
    2012-02-28 01:00
    Guardian Enzo
    Sorry, I knew you were watching MP, we've discussed it. Brain freeze.

Yes, fight the urge. Don't want spoilers. As for Haruka, I just finished watching Ano Natsu and damn, she's good - amazing is a better word. She's as good at disappearing into a character as anyone in the business.
  10. totoum
    2012-02-27 22:30
    Am I watching Morestsu pirates?I'm the guy that enjoys watching computers reboot,of course I'm watching Moretsu pirates!

And yes,when watching episode 8 this is how I reacted:
    "Wow,who's the VA voicing the princess,she's great!"
    *looks it up*
    "Oh come on,Tomatsu Hakura?Really?REALLY?That girl is so darn good it's not funny anymore."

On a sidenote,I know you don't do it on purpose but your blogposts on bakuman always give me the urge to spoil you,it's hard having to hold back