AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > totoum

Notices

Conversation Between totoum and Reckoner
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 34
  1. Reckoner
    2014-01-14 20:56
    Reckoner
    Hey I defend plenty of shows! I was stuck defending Little Busters anime from all the rabid KEY fans for the last year .
  2. totoum
    2014-01-14 06:06
    totoum
    Reckoner defending a show that's getting a lot of criticism from others.....is this real life?
  3. totoum
    2013-03-11 11:25
    totoum
    Well she said at one point Noe was the winner, but that was likely back when Hiromi looked like this and Noe like this which tells me these girls weren't the ones we know (the Hiromi we know just doesn't wink like that, if anything it makes me wonder if that girl became Aiko )
    So Okada didn't want just a Noe ending she wanted a completely different story but other writers ignored her outlines and did their own thing,she actually ended up liking what they did and rewrote her parts to fit in with what they had done,that included changing the ending.
  4. Reckoner
    2013-03-10 19:20
    Reckoner
    Hmm, are you saying Okada didn't express any desire for Noe to win herself? I thought that's what the interviews confirmed. I'm not going to argue that Hiromi wasn't the logical result of the story, but that Hiromi end didn't seem like a natural fit to the themes throughout. Well anyways, the horse has been long dead for a few years now .
  5. Reckoner
    2013-03-04 20:20
    Reckoner
    Well despite my comments earlier, I was still very skeptical going into this film. I was like "What? Children who are wolf people? No way they can made a good story out of this!" Yet Hosoda certainly is a very special man. I was thoroughly impressed with what he managed to do with this kind of story.

--

And I am not too worried about Chihayafuru financially. After seeing how the anime boosted the manga sales so dramatically, it seems it actually served its purpose quite well. Would still be nice if things did work out though.
  6. totoum
    2013-03-04 19:03
    totoum
    Well I'm glad it seems I didn't hype wolf children too much!

On a completely unrelated note,looks like NTV's trying a bit of a different economic model for the 2nd season of chihayafuru
    Hopefully it pays off.
  7. Reckoner
    2013-01-29 14:45
    Reckoner
    See I am not totally crazy!
  8. totoum
    2013-01-29 14:29
    totoum
    Had a laugh and was reminded of you when I was browsing another website I go to

Images
    Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
  9. Reckoner
    2012-12-18 23:31
    Reckoner
    Lol, well some people might have thought I meant that I post something outrageous every post like thefluff. . No I am not an outright troll haha.
  10. totoum
    2012-12-18 13:49
    totoum
    Wait,someone actually wrote this about you

Quote:
    In fact you tend to post in the threads of most popular anime and write positive things about them