AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > totoum

Notices

Conversation Between totoum and Reckoner
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 34
  1. totoum
    2012-07-24 00:56
    totoum
    Poor Shinkai had the french premiere of his movie shortly after Hosoda's premiere so quite a bit of the crowd were fresh off seeing Ame to Yuki and that made for a tough crowd.
    Don't regret going because while the movie isn't all that ( and I'm being nice) the Q&A was quite fun and Shinkai did say he knew about the reception the movie got and was very open about recieving criticism,he said he would have forever regretted not making this movie and he learned a lot making it so he regrets nothing,that said he's got 2 projects going and one is "back to his roots" type project.
  2. Reckoner
    2012-07-23 20:38
    Reckoner
    Haha well I like Hosoda so that would've pretty much been impossible anyways .

Conventional is not bad to me though, it's all about execution sometimes. I just hope it isn't as disappointing as lets say, the last Shinkai film. If it can do better than that, I don't have a problem at all.
  3. totoum
    2012-07-21 02:50
    totoum
    I was rambling about the Hosoda movie again then figured I'd just leave you alone lol

But if you're curious it was about how the (bit spoilerish) review of the japan times only gave it 3/5 so you can keep your expectations in check.
    Review blames the movie for being conventional and predictable,and while I can't deny that I just don't personally give a damn
  4. Reckoner
    2012-07-21 00:02
    Reckoner
    Mysterious deleted message. I'm curious .
  5. Reckoner
    2012-01-29 03:05
    Reckoner
    LOL, I'm so sorry, but I was looking at Abe's wiki page and was trying to see if he was working on anything lately, and noticed that (having forgot about seeing it earlier) looked into it and then got massively disappointed myself. Experiencing the same disappointment twice really kills you huh?
  6. totoum
    2012-01-29 02:53
    totoum
    That despera thread bump.
    While I understand why you did it,do you have any idea the amount of false hope that gave me?
    My poor heart can only take so much.
  7. Reckoner
    2012-01-24 16:43
    Reckoner
    Well unfortunately you won't be getting much more from me, I dropped it . But enjoy the finale .
  8. totoum
    2012-01-24 16:24
    totoum
    See,I havn't seen Ano Natsu yet (french simulcast is on wednesdays) but I don't know which I look forward to more,the show itself or the drama in the thread
    Well,I'll find out soon enough what the fuss is about
  9. Reckoner
    2012-01-23 23:45
    Reckoner
    http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...86#post3964986

Someone jacked your avatar, you can't let this pass!
  10. Reckoner
    2012-01-17 19:51
    Reckoner
    Like the Madoka avatar.