AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > totoum

Notices

Conversation Between totoum and Reckoner
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 34 of 34
  1. totoum
    2012-01-11 21:53
    totoum
    Favorites:Another,Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou,Rinne no Lagrange,Mouretsu Pirates
    Will likely watch:Area no Kishi,Ano Natsu de Matteru
    Will likely drop:Aquarion EVOL,Senki Zesshou Symphogear
    Carrying from last season:Chihayafuru,Guilty Crown,Mirai Nikki,Phi brain,bakuman

I'm really in the mood for "silly show where I turn my brain off" as you can see

Will likely start with Nisemonogatari when I'm done marathoning Bakemonogatari this week
    Natsume Book of friend though I hear great things about it I don't feel like marathoning the 3 seasons
  2. Reckoner
    2012-01-11 16:47
    Reckoner
    Haha, well those two shows are certainly something...

Really, I think I was just a bit too cranky and was hoping Ano Natsu would b eone of the shows of the season and didn't get it, and perhaps I am a bit butt hurt

So far Nisemonogatari, Another, Natsume Book of friend 4th season are my top picks for the season (Discounting continuing fall series like Chihayafuru and Last Exile) with Moretsu Pirates MAYBE shaping up to be something fun down the road.

What about you?
  3. totoum
    2012-01-11 16:40
    totoum
    I always enjoy reading your posts and even if I don't always agree I can normaly see where you're coming from,so that's why I insisted this much this time.
    And sure this is no level E,and like I said in the thread my viewing experience might have been affected by having seen symphogear (idols fighting monsters with the power of music) and aquarion evol ( hentai plot but doesn't have the hentai scenes to go with it) just before watching it.So next to those two it seemed normal
  4. Reckoner
    2012-01-11 16:07
    Reckoner
    Don't want to keep posting in the Ano Natsu thread so since you seem to be genuinely curious I brought it here.

I don't know if a set of conditions, including being utterly exhausted, contributed to the poor viewing experience I had with the show but I guess a lot of things did it to me.

I plan to give the show 3 episodes like anything else to see if it improves my opinion. In any case, if there is one thing I was abhorred about and I am not sure if it'll ever be rectified is that apparently this show is about an alien thrown into a romcom. Not sure if that will ever work with me.

As far as aliens impersonating humans go, I prefer Level E from earlier in 2011 .