AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > totoum

Notices

Conversation Between totoum and Triple_R
Showing Visitor Messages 111 to 120 of 141
  1. Triple_R
    2011-12-16 21:45
    Triple_R
    About Cross Game, part of the reason why it's been hard for me to get back into it is its sheer length (and I only watched the first couple episodes way back when). That can be a bit daunting to get into when there's a lot of other currently active anime that I'm watching.

However, this coming Winter season will probably be weaker than what Fall was, and if so, I might have time to try to marathon Cross Game over a week or two. So, maybe around Valentine's Day I'll have seen it all.

Sound good?
  2. totoum
    2011-12-15 11:52
    totoum
    Well how about that!a GC subforum!

Though we won't be getting that GC/CG comparaison thread
  3. totoum
    2011-11-18 06:14
    totoum
    I'm kind of too lazy right now to writeany lenghy post in the guilty crown thread but I just want to throw a "gambate" out there to you.
    I was hard on Shu in the begining but he's gained points as the episodes have gone by,I personaly really like the scene where he confronted Gai.
    Same with Inori.
  4. totoum
    2011-11-01 12:33
    totoum
    Well a bit late but happy halloweeen to you as well.
    It's not part of french culture though so there's no trick or treating.
    I did live in the US when I was younger so I know what it's like,my parents live in Dublin and tell me Halloween is big over there,I wanted to spend halloween with them but couldn't,there's always next year!
    I'd dress as QB and tell them they can get a candy if they contract with me
  5. Triple_R
    2011-10-31 19:55
    Triple_R
    Happy Halloween! So what kind of candies are popular in France? Many kids over there dress up as anime characters for Halloween?
  6. totoum
    2011-10-22 23:35
    totoum
    Hey,madoka is serious business,even in size one

Speaking of Madoka,I can't help but smile when I see how well Sayaka is doing in the saimoe tournament,seems like the japanese fanbase likes her a lot more than the western fanbase.
  7. Triple_R
    2011-10-22 22:26
    Triple_R
    Ok, I wasn't aware of that Gen quote. Good point.

Honestly, I didn't think my comment would spur such serious discussion. It was in Size 1 font for a reason, lol.

Still, thanks for the info.
  8. totoum
    2011-10-22 22:25
    totoum
    But then I ask again,how is Urobuchi responsible for the choregraphy?

I finely found a quote I from urobuchi:

Quote:
    I did not try to decide the layout of the battles. This means in the original screenplay there was only rough sketches like "In this scene they fight while speaking these dialogues".
  9. Triple_R
    2011-10-22 21:56
    Triple_R
    About your Fate/Zero Episode 3 post...

Well, I just felt that Sayaka vs. Kyouko should have been much more epic, in general, than what it was. Like Guardian Enzo said, sword vs. spear is a goldmine for great choreography, and Sayaka vs. Kyouko is exactly that.

Saber vs. Lancer is also exactly that, and so I was pleased that the goldmine was mined quite nicely by Ufotable in Fate/Zero.
  10. totoum
    2011-10-12 22:59
    totoum
    I few random thoughts

I might be a little biased on chihayafuru because I'm fresh off reading another josei manga about bullying,but there the bullying takes the form of the bully calling up gangmembers to rape the victim.Next to that,cheating at a card game doesn't seem that bad.
    Maybe if I hadn't read that before starting Chihayafuru I'd be harsher on Taichi.

And I know before your edit there was something about tsunderes,so on that topic:watch Cross Game