AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > totoum

Notices

Conversation Between totoum and Triple_R
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 145
  1. Triple_R
    2013-08-11 12:00
    Triple_R
    I'm glad you picked it up. I'm pretty confident you won't regret it. The comedy has been consistently strong through six episodes, and even the more serious side of the show has been improving a lot lately.
  2. totoum
    2013-08-11 11:59
    totoum
    Just wanted to say I've watched the first episode of love lab a few days ago and liked it quite a lot, haven't had the time to watch the rest yet but I really do look forward to seeing more, the comedic dynamic between the two leads isn't the sort of thing you often see in anime so it's quite refreshing (and well done),I'm kinda scared that the extra characters might break that.
  3. totoum
    2013-07-27 09:25
    totoum
    Ok I just completely changed my mind about C3-bu after episode 4, still no action sequences but if this wasn't some sort 1 episode only thing then all promotional material,the OP and this first 3 episodes were hiding the true premise of the show, it's gone from "I'll likely drop it" to "can't wait for the next episode"
  4. totoum
    2013-07-26 06:20
    totoum
    There's lots of shows this season, somehow we've got no shows in common
    Though I do plan on watching both Tamayura and Rozen maiden since I'm familiar with both franchises, I was quite intrigued at the premise of more plot and drama in Tamayura.

As for the rest I guess it's time for the TLDR tag!

TL;DR…

Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Overall I find this summer to be quite deeper than the past couple ones,normally I only watch 4-5 summer shows.
  5. Triple_R
    2013-07-23 15:39
    Triple_R
    Grades are only useful when you're a harsh and very consistent grader. And I've learned over the years that I just don't have it in me.

So since the main purpose of grades, especially for ongoing shows, is to help people determine what to watch, I just decided to skip directly to the purpose itself and say "If you like X, Y, and/or Z, you'll probably like this new show!"

Comedy is admittedly very subjective, so I can't guarantee that you'll like Love Lab. But I do think there's a good chance you'll like it, so I definitely encourage you to give it a shot. Don't let what I said about melodrama discourage you, as I'm stricter on that than a lot of people are.

Anyway, I'm glad you found my post helpful. What Summer shows are you watching?
  6. totoum
    2013-07-23 11:53
    totoum
    Can't hand out rep anymore so thanks for your post in the summer impressions thread,that was quite helpful and I really liked the system you had,found it much more useful than grades. I might end up checking out Love Lab.
  7. totoum
    2013-07-04 05:15
    totoum
    Well I've had that one in reserve for a while (I like to switch my avatars every month though Yui stayed a while longer) and when I saw you switch to noe I just figured I would switch to Aiko to complete the set
  8. Triple_R
    2013-07-03 15:36
    Triple_R
    Between your avatar, Pocari_Sweat's avatar, and my avatar, we could get quite a three-way war going.
  9. totoum
    2013-06-11 12:05
    totoum
    New content!If I remember right it's based on what happens in another timeline with Kurisu as the MC, here's the first trailer and here's the 2nd trailer with new footage
  10. Triple_R
    2013-06-11 11:24
    Triple_R
    Is the Steins;Gate movie just a recap-style movie, or will it have actual new content?