AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > totoum

Notices

Conversation Between totoum and Triple_R
Showing Visitor Messages 71 to 80 of 151
  1. totoum
    2012-12-09 20:09
    totoum
    Oh I like long explanations

Did you drop it before or after the episode 5 reveal?Because to me that's where things started getting real interesting,and I've been liking it more and more every week since then,more so than I ever expected.
    Though in all honesty the show I'd rather try and "sell" to you would be jojo's bizarre adventure,has that one ever been on your radar?
  2. Triple_R
    2012-12-09 09:27
    Triple_R
    A couple months back, I had to cut down on anime due to RL getting busier. So some shows were dropped/stalled. Psycho-Pass and Shin Sekai Yori made the cut because I saw them as the creme de la creme of Fall 2012. LB! made the cut because I wanted something very upbeat/lighthearted/heartwarming to balance out with PP and SSY (LB! also being a big deal helped). Then there was Muv-Luv, carried over from Summer (Muv-Luv I'm now a bit behind on since I made time for Sakurasou).

The shows that didn't make the cut and were dropped/stalled: Chuunibyou, Code: Breaker, Girls und Panzer, and yeah, Zetsuen no Tempest.

It's not that I thought they were bad, but rather that I had to make hard choices. Recently, though, I have had more free time, hence me marathoning up to the most recent episode of Chuunibyou just a couple days ago.

Anyway, sorry for the long explanation, lol. What do you have to say about Zetsuen no Tempest?
  3. totoum
    2012-12-08 18:34
    totoum
    Random question,did you drop zetsuen no tempest?I remember you praising the show early on but havn't noticed you in its thread lately.
  4. Triple_R
    2012-12-06 12:59
    Triple_R
    Thanks for picking up for me in the Sakurasou Episode 9 thread.
  5. totoum
    2012-12-06 03:41
    totoum
    Really?

I'm not part of the kyoani fandom really,and in all honesty am stalled halfway through hyouka ,need to get around to finishing it.

Also the next episode of sakurasou can't come soon enough because this whole debate is just starting to irritate me,especially since people are assuming they know exactly what the character's backstory are when they don't.
  6. Triple_R
    2012-12-05 19:48
    Triple_R
    I'm disappointed you have nothing to say about my comparisons between Tamako Market and two other KyoAni shows.
  7. totoum
    2012-11-16 06:45
    totoum
    Hey,keep me updated on Sakurasou as well Would be great to have you on the bandwagon.
  8. totoum
    2012-11-08 10:39
    totoum
    Just a quick message,I'm not bothered at all !I'm just slow at replying to PMs,I'll get around to it
  9. totoum
    2012-10-26 07:42
    totoum
    Funny thing is that I do have disagreements with some of the specifics you brought up but I felt your overall message was getting lost a bit in arguing about stuff like Toto from wizard of oz

That and the sarcastic mention of Fractale kind of made me go "that's it,I've had enough"
  10. Triple_R
    2012-10-14 20:32
    Triple_R
    Thanks for the mash-up. It was pretty well-done and a good watch.