AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > totoum

Notices

Conversation Between totoum and Triple_R
Showing Visitor Messages 71 to 80 of 141
  1. totoum
    2012-10-14 17:10
    totoum
    The whole psycho pass discussion is giving me "is QB evil?" debate flashback,those were fun times
    Not by me but I figure you'd enjoy this Madoka/Avengers mashup
  2. totoum
    2012-08-11 04:31
    totoum
    Was reading an old thread and stumbled upon this conversation, confusion over demographics,it's nothing new

And it's when I read comments from that threadsuch as this:

Quote:
    Personally, I am really really looking forward to Madhouse's Monster anime to be aired next year.
    That I truly realize how old animesuki is!
  3. totoum
    2012-07-09 09:16
    totoum
    Hey I havn't seen you around the Jinrui thread so I take it you havn't watched it,but you should!
    I've already converted acejem DemiSoda Pocari_Sweat and I'm coming after you next
    It's a fun dark comedy with some nice social commentary and it doesn't forget to have a cute heroine as well,it's unlike anything that's aired recently.
  4. Triple_R
    2012-06-29 21:30
    Triple_R
    One day late isn't a big deal. Thanks for the birthday wishes. ^_^
  5. totoum
    2012-06-29 19:28
    totoum
    Crap I missed your birthday,well here's a late birthday greeting! (or one 364 days in advance,your choice!)
  6. Triple_R
    2012-06-21 06:25
    Triple_R
    Okada's quote there explains a lot.

You can also include a lot of the cast of HSI (especially Enishi, lol).

Actually, now that I think about it, that 'miserable character that can't attain what s/he wants' is a common element in Okada stories... It could apply to Noe and Aiko too.
  7. totoum
    2012-06-21 06:14
    totoum
    Your post in the "suffering" thread made me think this Okada quote from last ober that you might find of interest

Quote:
    I like miserable characters who seek something but cannot obtain it.
    Zessica is a great example of course but Oscar in lupin III also qualifies as well as the 75th generation of akb0048,Strength in BRS,nearly the whole cast of Ano Hana

I hope that's just a phase she's going through.
  8. Triple_R
    2012-06-01 19:31
    Triple_R
    I'm watched up through Episode 7 of Nazo no Kanojo X.

I intend to watch Episode 8 later tonight (within the next couple of hours). After I'm caught up, I'll probably post on the Nazo no Kanojo X thread.

I've been pretty impressed with the show. It's had really nice and steady romance development. I'll probably have more to write later tonight.
  9. totoum
    2012-06-01 18:05
    totoum
    Where are you at on nazo no kanojo X btw?I know you had computer problems so I'm not sure you're caught up to everything.
  10. Triple_R
    2012-05-19 02:27
    Triple_R
    Thanks for the cookie. I'm pleasantly surprise that more people are starting to get this - To get that term drift often causes more trouble than what it's worth. I guess that "Slice of Life" becoming almost unusable started to make people realize that word definitions/use must at least have some standards.