AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > totoum

Notices

Conversation Between totoum and Triple_R
Showing Visitor Messages 71 to 80 of 162
  1. Triple_R
    2013-03-18 09:51
    Triple_R
    Quick question - Do you know how to do strike-through tags here on Anime Suki?
  2. Triple_R
    2013-01-29 12:15
    Triple_R
    It's Ok. I sometimes overreach a bit too.

I just didn't want people to get the wrong idea about Redline (if they haven't seen it yet). I didn't want people to think that its plot is downright Nichijou-esque.

It's basically an Ok "popcorn movie" level plot. Nothing great, but serviceable. The visuals is the main appeal, definitely. The plot is just there to give the visuals a nice context.
  3. totoum
    2013-01-29 11:49
    totoum
    That Redline comment is what happens when I'm pissed off about something IRL and because I'm ticked off I start posting nonsense (not on purpose, it's just I can't think straight ),happens to me from time to time.
    Then when I've calmed own I go "what the hell was I thinking"?
    Which is what I'm asking myself now when reading that bit
  4. totoum
    2013-01-09 06:06
    totoum
    Glad I didn't waste your time with Oreshura,but man you'd think that with you having a Tari Tari Market Heroes sig people would understand you're not some snob that can't enjoy a work of fiction unless it subverts popular tropes of the moment.
  5. totoum
    2013-01-06 04:50
    totoum
    Sorry for the delayed reply,well I'm glad we're got one more jojo bros now Have you started part 2?Because to me part 2 somehow manages to make part1 look down to earth!
    We were talking animation a little while ago and I do find it interesting that Jojo really manages to build up an atmosphere without much of an animation budget so david production is gaining fans , speaking of them, I was thinking about you when I saw they produced this DC nation short , not sure how faithful that is to the original but I figured I'd share it because of the MG transformation sequence.

And since there's been talks about harem MCs and I quite agreed with what you said and the example you gave,have you watched Oreshura that just came out?It has a male lead that actually has a goal in life and is working hard on achieving it: being a doctor,he's got the top grades of his class.
  6. Triple_R
    2013-01-01 22:48
    Triple_R
    I recently watched trough the first section of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. That is really good, and it is indeed fabulous!

I have mixed feelings over the end of the Jojo/Dio fight, but it's certainly an epic tale of manliness! I can see why some want Dio to win Antagonist of the Year. He probably is the best antagonist featured in an anime show that aired in 2012.
  7. totoum
    2012-12-27 00:29
    totoum
    Darn it, I've wanted to PM you about a variaty of subjects but havn't gotten around to it,but I at least want to share a couple forums link you asked for:
    Chamber of secrets:a harry potter forum,havn't been there in a long while and i'm sure it's died out a bit since the last film came out but I always enjoyed debates on this forum.
    RPG.net forum I've only lurked there over the years since I find some threads a nice read.

Et merci pour le joyeux noël! J'espère que tu passe de bonne fêtes
  8. Triple_R
    2012-12-26 12:24
    Triple_R
    Could you link me to the forums that you found to be as civil as Anime Suki's? I'm curious to see them myself.
  9. Triple_R
    2012-12-25 08:24
    Triple_R
    Joyeux Noël!
  10. totoum
    2012-12-15 08:49
    totoum
    thanks!

I was late for yours as well